mon el

Kara & Iris' Apartment

They were laughing when Kara & Alex got a call. "Hello?", They both said when they answered their phones. "Kara! It's the man! He-He got out and- he hurt Iris!", Winn yelled through the phone. "Alex..we need you and Kara back at the D.E.O.", Hank said. They both hung up and looked at eachother.

DEO

The man was fighting agents using his powers to get away. Kara flew in with Alex. "Where is he?", Kara asked. Someone pointed at where he was and that's when he jumped off the balcony right in front of Kara & Alex. "Alex..go..go!", Kara yelled. Alex ran off as Kara got in her fighting formation. She ran at him and he grabbed her throat, just trying to defend himself and threw her across the room. He ran to the balcony and leaped off. He escaped. Alex ran towards Kara.

"Kara!", Alex yelled. Kara got up.

"I'm fine.", Kara said then she ran up the stairs and went to where Iris passed out. "Iris!", Kara yelled. Iris slowly woke up and saw Kara running towards her.

"Hey..I'm fine..", Iris said before Kara helped her up. "Just a little shaken..Where is he?", Iris asked.

"He disappeared into the city.", Kara said.

"Which is just not what I do not need.", Hank said. Kara & Iris looked behind them to find Hank, Alex & Winn looking at them.

"We'll get him.", Kara said. "I hope so.", Hank said.

Later that night, Kara got a call, from Alex saying that they found the man. In a warehouse. Kara flew there and was able to capture him and bring him back to the D.E.O. Kara told Alex, Winn, Iris, & J'onn about the feud between Krypton & Daxam and how the man was from Daxam. "I'm gonna go in there and talk to him.", Kara said.

"I'll go too.", Iris said.

"No, you shouldn't.", Kara said.

"I'm going, Kara, you are mad and you don't think straight when you are angry so I'm going to be your backup girl.", Iris said. Kara sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Let's go.", Kara said. Kara quickly walked into the cell room when the Daxamite was. "Better get used to that cell.", Kara said. "You're gonna be in there for a long time.", she continued. Then Iris walked in, out of breath.

"Supergirl!", Iris exclaimed. Kara looked at Iris.

"What?", Kara asked.

"I told you to wait for me!", Iris exclaimed, trying to catch her breath.

"Sorry.", Kara said. Iris took a deep breath in and walked over to Kara. She looked at the man in the cell, who was already looking at her, with sparkles in his eyes.

"Now, how did you find yourself in a Kryptonian pod?", Iris asked. He was quiet.

"Do you have anything to say?", Kara asked. He was barely listening. He was just looking at Iris. Kara & Iris both noticed this. Iris suddenly crossed her arms, and looked kinda innocent. Kara got mad. "She has a boyfriend. Stop looking at her like that.", Kara said. He rolled his eyes. Kara stomped up to his cell. "Why did you send a signal to Daxam?", Kara asked.

"It was a distress call.", He said, finally. Iris was somehow, found the sound of his voice, relaxing. The voice made her forget about all her problems. But she acted like she didn't feel anything.

"Well why did you send a distress call?", Kara asked.

"Because I was in distress.", He said. "I'm just letting my people know I'm alive.", He continued. Iris knew what happened to Daxam and felt bad. She slowly walked up to Kara.

"Yeah, uh-huh, right, and that's why you made a mess in the D.E.O., almost killed my friend, then probably almost killed someone!", Kara exclaimed.

"Sorry, What's..What's a D.E.O.?", He asked. "If you think I punched hard before, just wait till I'm angry.", Kara said.

"Okay, Okay..", Iris started to say, calming Kara down. "The D.E.O., is where you are.", Iris said to the man. He nodded. "Why are you here?", Iris asked.

"For the record, I didn't come here to kill anyone.", He said.

"Good. Because you never will.", Kara said. "Gurl. You need a chill pill.", Iris said. Kara sighed deeply, acknowledging that she needed to calm down a little.

"Of course. You have already made up your mind about me, so what's the point?", he said. Kara walked out mad.

"Hey. Supergirl!", Iris yelled as she left. "I need to go.", Kara said as she left. Iris sighed annoyed then looked at the man with a glare.

"Hi~", He said with a flirty tone.

"Why did you do that?", Iris asked.

"Do what?~", He asked, with the same flirty tone.

"Make her mad. Do you even realize how difficult it is to get to calm down after she is heated up?", Iris asked. He raised a eyebrow.

"No. No I don't.", He said. Iris rolled her eyes as he sat down. When he sat down, he was looking at the ground, looking upset. She softly frowned then sat down on the ground, facing him. He slightly looked up at her.

"I'm sorry you got stranded here.", Iris said. He slowly lifted himself off of the seat and lowered himself to the ground.

"It's not your fault.", he said.

"I know, but you still got stranded here on a planet you don't know, with people you also don't know, like me.", Iris said.

"Well, you're the only one who has been nice to me so far, so it's not that bad.", He said. She found herself kinda smiling.

"I do have a boyfriend though.", Iris said. "I don't think you should be flirting with me.", she continued. He kinda smiled.

"What's a boyfriend?", He asked. She giggled at how cutely naive he was.

"It..It doesn't matter.", she said slightly.

"By the way, it was you who I grabbed when I woke, wasn't it?", He said. Iris slightly nodded. "I didn't mean to, I was just confused where I was.", He said.

"It's fine. I kinda thought that so I understand. Right before you woke, I had promised you that I would help you not be so alone.", she said. "Like I said before, being here with you, not so bad.", He said with a smirk. She tried not to smile. Then they were just staring at eachother. "You know, you're actually not that bad. I don't know what the big fuss is about.", Iris said. "That's what I'm saying!", he exclaimed. She slightly laughed. "I'm Iris West, by the way.", Iris said. "I'm Mon-El."

Kara soon realized that Mon-El wasn't doing anything bad and they all started to become great friends. And the more he tried, the more Mon-El kept thinking about Iris. She thought about him too but always pretended she didn't because she was with Eddie. Mon-El started working for the DEO but used CatCo as a cover. Sometimes he did get on Kara's nerves like when he noticed Kara would always slip out every night and wouldn't be seen for hours and one day he followed her. To Central City. She was visiting Barry in S.T.A.R. Labs. She got annoyed that he followed her but he quickly understood. Kara cared about Barry. More than friends.