weird man from space

Kara & Iris' Apartment
A couple Weeks Later

Kara, Iris, Winn, James & Alex were all in the apartment celebrating Iris fully moving into Kara's apartment. They were all drinking and talking. When suddenly there was a knock at the door. Kara used her X-Ray vision to see who it was and widened her eyes. "What? Who is it?", Iris asked her.

"It's. Eddie.", Kara whispered and Iris practically choked on her drink.

"What?", She asked as she put down her drink.

"Go. Go. Answer the door.", Kara whispered and Iris slowly got up and walked over to the door. "This is so exciting.", Kara said quietly then Iris opened the door to find Eddie, just like Kara said.

"Iris!", He said.

"Eddie..What are you doing here?", Iris asked.

"I'm uh...", he started to say but noticed Iris' friends. She was confused at what he was looking at so she turned around to find her friends acting weird. Winn was gesturing to his hands to tell her to talk to him. Kara was waving with a big grin. James was just smiling. Alex had two thumbs up with a grin. Iris sighed and rested her forehead in her hand. "Can we talk..alone?", Eddie asked.

"Yes. I would love that.", Iris said, turning to him and walking out of the apartment and closing the door behind her.

"She does know you can just use your super-hearing..right?", Winn asked.

"Looks like she didn't think about that.", James said. Kara smirked and used her super-hearing.

"No. Guys. Don't do it. It's their private conversation.", Alex said.

"Oh it's already in session.", James said.

"Way too late.", Winn said. Kara as was listening in and started fan-girling. "What's happening? Oo gurl, you gotta tell me.", Winn said.

"Shh! I'm trying to listen!", Kara said. Her eyes widened and she grinned.

"Something's happenin'.", Winn said.

"Well obviously, Winn.", James said. Kara stopped using her super-hearing and looked at James and Winn, annoyed.

"Guys. Really?!", She yelled out.

"What?", Winn asked.

"If I'm trying to secretly listen in on our friend, then you have to be quiet-", she started to yell but Iris opened the door and they all went quiet and smiled. She closed the door and leaned against the door. Kara raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "Well..?", She asked. Iris smiled.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend!", She said happily.

"Yesss!", Kara said as she ran up to Iris to hug her. "This is great-", Kara said as she broke the hug with a smile but was to be interrupted by a loud sound outside.

"What the-", Winn said. They all looked out the window to see what it was to find something falling from the sky and fast.

"It looks like a asteroid.", James said.

"It doesn't matter what it is. It's about to hit the ground.", Alex said.

"Well it's a good thing I'm here.", Kara said as she came out of the bathroom in her Supergirl suit. She immediately flew out of the window towards the thing falling from the sky. Winn & Iris set up a computer, tracker on Supergirl, hacked a satellite to the computer and connected coms fast. Winn saw how fast the thing was falling down at.

"Oh god-this isn't good. This is not good man!", Winn said.

"Kara. You need to stop it, or there could be major casualties.", Iris said.