1

Tony Stark. A play boy.Genius.Engineer,but most importantly, a billionaire. Tony Stark is also known as Iron Man. He as lots of money. More then the entire clan, but he suddenly found himself babysitting a 5 year old kid at the Parker residence.

--------------------

Tony Stark walked outside the limousine. He motioned his driver,Happy, that it was okay to leave. He looked at the apartment as the wind whispered in his ears. He used the elevator to go up to the floor the adult had given him. Once the doors finally opened, he walked to the door number he was told. #205. He sighed as he knocked on the door.

He waited for a few seconds until' the door opened. He turned his attention o the somehow attractive young lady in front of him. "Hello, you must be Mister Stark" the woman said joyful. Tony nodded as they both shook hands. "Peter, my nephew, is right there" the woman pointed over to a lil' boy wearing a red and blue hoodie. "He loves that hoodie..." she whispered. She looked back at Tony. "Thank you for doing this. Your helping me a lot" she added. Tony gave the woman a soft smile as he looked back at the child. "Auntie May!" the kid got up and ran over to the woman and Tony with a piece paper in his hand. "What is it Peter?" May asked.

"I made you something, so you won't forget me on your business trip" Peter handed the woman, May, the piece of paper. It was very well done drawing of Peter and Aunt May. May was on the verge of tears. "Aww Peter, thank you" she said. She picked the boy up and rubbed his tummy. He giggled until he spotted Tony. "Auntie May, Who's this?" The kid asked pointing to Tony.

"Well, this is mister Stark. He is gonna watch you while I'm gone, okay?" May said.

Peter nodded with a smile. "Now while I'm gone, you need to be a good boy for Tony, okay?" May added. Peter nodded again in response. "Okay" May said.

"I'm gonna miss you Aunt May" Peter said.

"I will miss you too, pumpkin" she said as she kissed his forehead.

She laid the kid down and he went back to his little spot. "He is really good kid, he shouldn't be a problem" May said.

"Is there any allergies or anything else I need to know?" He asked. May sighed as she knew she would have to tell him. "Actually, Yes. You see, Peter was born with 'abilities'. We didn't wanna take that away, like do surgery on him, cause it was apart of who he was" May explained.

Tony smiled. "I think can handle a kid with abilities". May smiled at Tony. "Good, call me if anything's wrong or questions"she said as she pushed the down button on the elevator. Tony nodded. May Parker entered the elevator. "Tell Peter I say goodbye..." May said.

"Will do" Tony said with a stern smile. The elevator doors closed and the sound of them going down could be heard. Tony sighed as he looked towards the five years old kid. Tony slowly walked closer to the boy, not wanting to scare him in anyway. "Hi Mister Stark" the kid said in his kiddish voice. What a cutie. Tony didn't know how the kid heard him, since he didn't make any noise. "Hey Peter" he said.

Peter was drawling as he watched tv. He was watching Batman and drawing a superhero. It wasn't Batman. "What ya drawling?" Tony asked. Peter put down his pencil and showed Tony his drawling. "Who's this?" He asked in awe. The kid was so young yet such a good artist. "It's me! It's me as a superhero" Peter explained with that sweet smile on his face. The boy, Peter, in the picture wore a red-blue 'onesie' with a spider in the middle of it. A black spider. "What's your superhero's name?" Tony asked.

"Spider-Man!" The kid said cheerfully. Tony smiled at the picture and the kid holding the picture. When he, Tony Stark, was a kid he couldn't imagine himself as a 'superhero'. He never was as cheerful as a kid,especially in his teenage years.

"That's a great name! Do you like spiders?" Tony asked. Peter nodded. "Yes, I do! I was born with a liking of spiders!" Peter said cheerfully.

Tony giggled at the boy. This kid as got a wonderful imagination.If the kid kept on liking superheros, he'd be a great superhero when he is a lil' more grown. "Who's your favorite superhero?" Tony asked.

"My favorite superhero? Have you ever heard of the Avengers?" Peter asked, again in his cheery voice. Tony took while to respond, but nodded. "Well my favorite superhero is one of the Avengers...and...he looks just like you" Peter said. Tony looked at the kid surprised. "My favorite superhero would be Iron man" Peter explained. He then grabbed the tv remote. He sat down next to Tony, and changed the channel.

"See" He said pointing to the tv."He looks like you!". Tony watched the tv closely to see it was the 'Yesterday's News'. The woman was talking about how the Avengers 'killed' off Loki. Suddenly, the woman voices over as a clip of Tony came on. Peter shot his eyes wide. "Your...Your...Your Ironman" He said.

Tony rubbed his neck as he nodded. Peter's eyes started to sparkle as he looked at the man in front of him. Peter couldn't believe his superhero idol was here. In his apartment. He was his babysitter. Wait, why is he here?

"...Wait, if you are IronMan then why are you here?" Peter asked as curiosity consumed him. Tony sighed. He made a mistake, so he has been asked to take sometime away from his Ironman duties. Be a normal man. Be a babysitter wasn't his thought of normal, but he got a call so he took the job. "Look kid, Mr.Stark made a mistake...so I have been asked to take sometime away from my duties of being IronMan" Tony explained. Peter's eyes widened. "You can make a mistake?" Peter Asked amazed. Tony giggled a bit as he nodded. "Why, Yes. Everyone makes mistakes" Tony added. "Mine is something that I can't forgive myself for".

"If I was you or the people that told you to take time off, I would forgive you, Mr.Stark" Peter said as he laid his head on Stark's stomach, giving him a small hug. Tony was surprised at the sudden touch of the kid, but accepted it. He wasn't a touchy person, but what he as been through, he needed a hug. He hugged back. Maybe this babysitting thing won't be so bad.