7

Next morning, Tony smiled as he sipped his coffee. Today was the day he was gonna help the kid control his power. He heard gun shot fires from the tv. Peter was cheering for the protagonist and booing for the antagonist. Sometimes, the kid would portray one of the characters. He would pretend he was shorting someone by making an 'L' shape with his thumb and finger. He would jump around. This kid loved movies.

Tony laughed at the unnecessary jokes in the movie. He didn't even notice he was watching it. This kid had good taste in movies. Tony placed the breakfast pancakes  on the tables. "Hey spider boy, time eating...You know you need a full stomach before you go and fight crime" Tony teased. Tony may have a soft side.

Peter cheered and bounced all the way to his seat. "SO WE ARE GONMA SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER" Peter asked in 'awe'. Tony giggled as he nodded. "Sure are bud" Tony said.

————————————————————

"May I open my eyes, Mr.Stark?" Peter asked.

"Yes, you may" Tony said. Peter opened his eyes and analyzed his surroundings. "Wow" He said. He then look more closer to see a black headed man in a blue vest. "BRUCE" Tony yelled. The man looked at the two and smiled. "Hey, Tony...how'd you get in here?" Bruce asked.

"Shh...I may of snuck in...but shhh" Tony whispered. Tony Let got of Peter's hand, allowing him to move around. Peter found a punching bag and started to playfully punch it. "Tony, you know you could get in bigger trouble" Bruce whispered as he watched the child tackle the boxing bag.

"That's why we are not gonna tell" Tony whispered back as he watched the kid run around.

"We? We didn't get you into that mess back there, you did...just...don't blame me! You say I allowed you in and I swear, me and the hulk will throw you around" Bruce said.

"Don't worry! I just wanna teach this kid how to control his power...you can go" Tony said.

"Okay" Bruce said as he walked past Tony.

————————————————————

A/N: sorry it isn't long ;) hope y'all enjoyed it!