21

Peter looked at the machine. "I'm Vision," the thang said giving Pete a little scare. Peter tilted his head in confusion. "You talk?" Peter said staring at the 'man'. The man looked at the kid confused on why the kid was confused. He was also confused about why the kid was even here. No one explained to him why or who this kid is!

"I just got off the phone with, Tony! He should be here tomorrow" Bruce said as he walked in with a jump in his step.

"Oh, Good. He probably was more than happy to hear about the kid being safe" Natasha replied with a smile. Bruce gave a small nervous chuckle and Natasha knew that laugh to well. "You didn't tell him, did you?" She asked with her hands crossed over on her chest.

"Look, he'll figure out in no time. In the meanwhile, we have to take care of the kid...where's the kid?" Bruce asked as he looked around the room.

"He's with Vision...are you sure keeping the kid here is a good idea?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, What can go wrong?"

————————————————

Peter laid on his stomach on the floor watching on the big screen TV. As he did so, Steve watched the kid from the doorway sneakingly. "What you doing, Rodgers?" Asked Clint, also known as Hawkeye. Steve sighed as he turned around to face the arrow shooter. "Just watching the kid. Tony will KILL us if we let anything bad happen" Steve explained. Clint nodded in mocking understanding. "What he watching?" He asked as he moved beside Steve.

"Mmm, I think a movie called...Star Wars? Yeah, that's it. Star Wars" Steve replied.

"Cool...what's happening when the movie is over?" Clint asked with a weird smirk. Steve gave the man beside him a deadly glance. "Let's just do one thing at a time, please," Steve said not trying to sound aggravated.

————————————————

"Pepper!" Tony yelled as he opened the apartment door.

Pepper looked at her fiancé in surprise. "What's got you excited?" She Asked.

"Bruce said that he thinks that they found the kid...let's take the private jet..." Tony said. "Where's May?"

"Oh...she went to talk to that teacher that you hate so much..." Pepper said.

"What?!" Tony said in shock and madness.

This wasn't gonna go well.

————————————————

SORRY for the short, awful chapter! Hope thy enjoy!