9

Tony had to explain to Peter where and why he's here. Had to explain that they are going to help him control his power. Peter seemed excited, but confused. How did Tony know he had spider powers? That question drifted off far in his Brian once they started. Tony as never reached a kid, and never trained anyone with born with powers.

He had to ask Peter a few questions about how his powers work. Mostly, Peter shrugged or said 'I don't know', but he answered with a full statement with this question. "Does your hands have to be in a certain position for the webs to shoot out?" Tony asked.

"Yes, I have to put my hands like this..." he showed Tony a sign language peace sign. "Now, How they sometimes come out of my nose is another story. I don't know why."

Tony nodded as he ruffled the boy's hair. "You ready?" He asked. Peter jumped up and down nodding. He couldn't believe the IronMan was gonna teach him.

————————————————————

Tony smiled at the process they were making, and it was only their first day! Tony made sure to give the kid some space and a 15 minute break. He didn't wanna pressure the kid.

The kid was just doing flips of all kind as Tony researched something. 'Spider powers'. He truly just showed him how to 'control' his powers. The kid and himself wants the kid to be an Avenger someday, and to do that, his gonna have to learn how to use his powers more then controlling.

Once he was done, and Peter stopped flipping, Tony asked Peter something that he'd regret. "How about we go out for ice cream, sound good?" Tony asked.

"YES" Peter yelled in excitement.

————————————————————

How was getting out without people seeing them harder then sneaking in? It was 7:00. They should have been asleep, but the two gotten out unseen.

They went to the ice cream shop. "What do you want Peter?" Tony asked holding the kid's small hand in his. Peter pointed to the one labeled 'Cookies n' Cream'. "That" he said. Tony nodded as he ordered the ice cream. "I'd like vanilla on a cone, and cookies n' cream in a bowl" said Tony respectfully. The girl nodded with a smirk. The girl hit buttons on the cash register. "That will be...$10.00" she said.

Tony handed her the money and took the kid over to the table. "You stay here" Tony said. "I have to use the men's room. If anyone comes up and you don't know them, don't talk to them!". Tony walked in the men's restroom leaving Peter alone.

————————————————————

It was a few minutes when their order came out. Tony was still doing his business. Peter dug in to his. He was about to take another bite when a shadow over towered him. He looked up slowly to see his teacher. Mrs.Donlley. "Hey Peter" she said in a stern voice.

"Hey ma'am" he said.

"I didn't see you at the daycare...where were you?" She asked.

"I...I...I was sick, but I started feeling better, but I couldn't go to daycare cause it was to late" Peter lied. Tony had told him to do so if they came in contact with any daycare staff. "Oh, well, glad to see your feeling better. Where's Mr.Stark?" She Asked.

"He's doing his business" he whispered pointing to the men's restroom.

"Oh, Okay" she whispered. She bent over to Peter's eyesight. "Listen, Peter, mister Stark is a scientist! He'll discover your powers and excitement on you" she whispered. Peter shook his head. "No, he wouldn't ma'am. He's nice! He'd never experiment on me" Peter said.

"How do you know? Maybe he's calling one of his scientist friends to get the machines ready just for you!" She said.

Peter shook his head again. "He'd never do that!" He whispered angrier. Before Mrs.Donlley could respond, A man ran in between the two. It was Tony. "Mr.Stark, how are you?" Mrs.Donlley Asked not truly interested.

"I'm doing good," Tony said as he picked up the kid with ice cream in hand. "If you'll excuse us, we are going home..."

Tony walked out with a boy in hand. "I have your ice cream!" Peter said handing the ice cream cone to Tony. Tony smiled as he took it. "Why thank you, Pete,"Tony said as he put the boy down in the car seat.

The whole ride home, Peter stayed silent and ate the rest of his ice cream. Was it true? Was Tony just like regular scientists? Was Tony actually going to betray him and experiment on him?