8

Tony allowed the kid to play in the room for a little while. Let him get used to the unfamiliar surroundings. Tony leaned against the wall and crossed his hands over his chest. He was more focused on that kid to notice the sound of footsteps coming closer to him.

"So, you snuck in?" Said a stern male voice. Tony smiled as he knew the voice very well. He's the man with the shield. The first avenger. "Nice to see you too," Tony said teasingly. He heard the man giggle a bit before coming to his side. He could tell the man's eyes were now on the kid flipping around the room. "Bruce told me that you were taking on babysitting. Is that the kid?" Steve whispered as he made hand gestures towards the kid.

Tony nodded, not making any eye contact What so ever. "Is he trouble?" Steve asked. Tony smiled wider at the question. "Actually He isn't like most ankle biters," Tony said, allowing a chuckle to fall out of his lips. "He's a Well behaved kid," Tony said. "He also as an attractive aunt," Tony said raising his eyebrows up and down. Steve rolled his eyes as he kept watch on the kid who was now back to the punching bag. "Why are you risk your job AGAIN just for a kid?" Steve asked.

"I'm not risking my job right now" Tony snapped back.

"Yes, you are. You not allowed back here until farther notice, Tony!" Steve said. "If he figures out, he'll be ticked off!"

"Look, this kid is special, and I needed to borrow the training room...he needs to be trained," Tony said. "That kid may be a new addition to the team one day." Steve smiled as e watched the kid. Soon enough, Peter saw Mr.Stark and an unfamiliar face. "Mr.Stark, who's that?" He asked with a smile.

"Well, Peter, this my ol' buddy Steve," Tony said.

"Steve Rodgers, Nice to meet you," Steve said. Steve bent down to the kid's eyesight and shook his tiny hand. "I'm Peter Parker," the kid said with a brighter smile. Steve smiled at the kid's excitement. Tony sighed. The kid was in the room with Captain America and not knowing it. "You want me to tell him?" Tony asked. Steve shrugged knowing it was about his identity.

"Pete, Steve is like me. Sorta" Tony said.

"You mean he's an Avenger!" Peter said with an even wider smile. "Who is he?!"

"Well, let's test your knowledge about this specific avenger," Steve said." This specific avenger as a shield that is the colors of our flag. The shield as a star in the middle and-"

"OMG, YOUR CAPTAIN AMERICA!" Peter screamed in excitement.

"Wow," Steve said.

"The shield was a big hit," Peter said.

Tony giggled a bit as he picked the boy up. "Well, I'll keep you two alone," Steve said.

"Steve, please don't tell anyone!" Tony said.

"I won't," Steve said as he walked out the door.