3

"Hello?"

"Hi Tony, so how's it going?"

"It's going amazing. The kid is about to go to sleep"

"Hey, Tony, I think I forgot to tell you that Peter is obsessed with superheroes"

"Eh, I noticed"

"Anyway, can you tell Peter that I said goodnight"

"Will do"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye"

----------------------------------------------

Tony tugged the kid under the covers. This kid had drawings everywhere. He had posters of Batman, Captian America, Hulk, and most importantly IronMan. Peter turned on his bedside lamp  and grabbed a book from his desk. "What you doing?" asked Tony still looking around the room.

"I draw myself to sleep. It's kind of like singing, but your drawing" Peter explained.

Tony smiled as he walked to the door. "Goodnight Peter," he said.

"Goodnight Mister Stark"

----------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Peter," Tony said as he flipped pancakes.

Tony has never had to make his own food before, so this was new. He made sure he didn't burn the kid's breakfast. "Good morning," Peter said. Peter sat down on the couch in the living room. Peter rubbed his eyes. "Hey, does Aunt May take you to school or do you ride the bus?" Tony asked as he brought a plate with pancakes to Peter. Peter looked at Tony before responding.

"I don't go to a 'school' per say," Peter said.

"Well, are you homeschooled?" Tony asked.

"No" Peter responded. "I go to a daycare type thing".

Tony turned his head in confusion. "Daycare? Wheres this daycare?" Tony asked. Peter looked down at the floor. "What's wrong?" Tony asked. Peter giggled. "Nothing, the daycare is in the lobby" Peter giggled out. Tony wiped the sweat coming down his forehead. Peter ate the pancakes really quick. "I'm ready, Mister Stark," Peter said.

----------------------------------------------

Tony looked around the daycare. This place was too friendly in his mind, but it's for kids. A woman walked over to the two with a kind-hearted smile. "Hey Peter," she said to the boy in Tony's arms.

"Hey Misses Donley," Peter said with a smile as he climbed down Tony. Peter waves bye to Tony before going to play with the other kids. "You must be the new babysitter" she looked at Tony. Tony nodded as he watched Peter play with his kid friends.

"I'm sure your aware Peter is very different from us humans, right?" she eyed Tony up and down.

"Yes, I do. I just don't know his ability yet" Tony said.

"Oh," she said in disgust.

Tony pretended to not notice the tone he was given. "Yeah, um, so who are you?" Tony asked.

"I'm the teacher around here," she said more strictly.

More like sassy pants, Tony thought. "Don't look at me like that" she snapped at him. Tony's eyes widened in surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You are disgusting Mister Stark" she replied.

Tony laughed. "I'm disgusting? Wow" Tony snapped.

"Are you not wondering how I know your name, Tony?" asked the woman.

"Actually yes, but I had something else to say" Tony explained.

"Listen Mister Tony Stark, I'm not afraid of you. You take Peter away and I'll hurt you" she whispered pulling Tony closer to her. Tony just realized what was happening. "You can hurt me all you want. You hurt that kid, that's the last thing you will be doing" Tony warned.

"I can call security on you for threatening a daycare teacher," she said.

"And I can call security on you for the same thing, Miss Donlley" Tony replied back.

The girl huffed at the man as she pulled back. "Peter Parker is a mutant, I want you to remember that. Your a scientist, aren't you? Go experiment on him!"She smiled. Mutant? That kid was nothing mutant like.

"Even if he was a mutant, I would never experiment on him," Tony said crossing his arms is even more serious.

"He is! Though, he is a sweet kid. So that's why if you take him from us, I'll hurt you" she threatened again. Tony rolled his eyes. "You don't even care about children," he said. It's only been like five minutes and he knows so much of this woman. "So?" The woman shrugged. She admits it?

"Listen here, if you hurt Peter or any other kid, I will rip you limb from limb" He whispered. He turned around and walked away. He left the girl in shock and anger.