4

Tony walked around the apartment as his phone suddenly ringed. He looked at the Caller ID. Bruce.

"Hey, Tony" a man's voice came from the hand-held device.

"Hey, Bruce?" Tony said as more of a question than a statement. "Why you calling? I thought you all weren't suppose to contact me".

"Yes, but I did something the boss man liked, so he allowed me to give you a call!" Bruce said.

Even though Tony couldn't see Bruce, he could tell there was a devilish smirk on the man's face.

"Don't tell me you bribed him?" Tony said. 

Tony knows Bruce's ways more than anyone.

"I won't tell you, but I may have," Bruce said.

Tony rolled his eyes.

"So, hows it been? What are you doing? " Bruce asked.

"I've been good, um- I got a temporary job..." Tony said.

"Oh, you did? What is it?" the other scientist asked from the other line.

"Babysitting," Tony said hesitantly.

Babysitting was more of a care-for thing. Tony can take care of the universe as IronMan, but can't take care of a few children. IronMan or not.

"Babysitting? That's wow...That's...wow" Bruce said trying not to seem surprised.

"Yeah, who would have thought Tony Stark, a cold-hearted man, would try to take care of a kid without his iron suit on" Toby teased himself.

"Yeah, anyway, do you like babysitting?" Bruce said thinking he knew the answer.

"Well, I thought I wouldn't like it, but I met this kid and his weirdly attractive aunt" Tiny started. "They are amazing".

"That's great to hear. Have you made any enemies?" asked Bruce.

"Well...Now that you brought that up..." Tony didn't see that daycare teacher as a threat. Not even an enemy per say.

"What's wrong? Have you made any enemies?" Bruce asked.

"...Can you research something?" Tiny asked.

"What is it?" Bruce asked, not caring that Tony had changed the subject.

"Um...a Janet Donnelly?" Tony said.

Tony did get a glance at the daycare teacher's name tag.

"Can I get a better description?" Bruce asked.

"Well, let me finish and ill give you a description " Tony snapped sassily. "She is a...blonde head...she couldn't be more than...25-30 years old? She lives in Queens, New York. Works at a kid/teen daycare in a hotel".

"Okay...I'll research her up...I'll call you back once I get a description," Bruce said before hanging up.

----------------------------------------------

"MISTER STARK" yelled Peter happily as he saw his babysitter.

"Hey buddy," Tony says in plane out excitement.

Tony picked the kid up from the ground. "Mister Stark," said a stern female voice from behind. Tony sighed in annoyance as he turned around with the boy in hand. "Why, hello Mrs.Dudely," he said. He smirked. "It's Mrs.Donlley" she snapped.

Peter climbed from Tony's arms knowing the two grown-ups were gonna have an adult conversation.

Tony felt like hitting a wall, but he knew for a fact the kid didn't need a monstrous 'Hulk'. Tony turned back around to see Peter jumping on the trampoline in the corner. "Don't turn your back on me, Mister Stark" Mrs.Donlley spatter out. Stark sighed with annoyance again. This woman has gotten on his last nerve, and they just met! Tony was about to explode.

Tony turned back around with an annoyed expression shown on his face. "Yes, dear" he teased. He was starting to act like a child, wasn't he? He had a bad feeling about the woman, so he had to get under her skin to make sure she knows.

"Never mind," she said.

"PETER," Tony said not looking away from the woman in front of him.

"You're a rat, Mister Stark" she whispered as the lil' kid walked up to Stark.

Tony scoffed as he picked Peter up.

----------------------------------------------

Peter scooped his mash potatoes as Tony was in deep thought. What did that woman have against him? Tony was brought back to reality when Peter started talking. "You know, talking about your problems may help" Peter spoke out like he was the adult. Tony giggled a bit as he picked at his food."I have no problems to talk about, kid" he said as he got up with his untouched dish. He went to the sink and washed the dish off. "Lying isn't good," Peter said not looking at Tony.

"I'm not lying" Tony shook his head. He had no problems to discuss with that kid. He didn't need support from a lil' human being, or what we call 'kids'. Did he? Tony denied it. The kid wouldn't be able to help. Peter wouldn't even understand the situation.

Before Peter could respond, he raised his head. He started breathing in and out. "ACHOOOOOO" He yelled. He looked for a paper towel, but couldn't find one within reach. Tony grabbed a paper towel and helped clean him up.

Tony was about to throw the goopy paper towel away when he noticed something. This wasn't snot from a boy's nose. It was different. It wasn't slimy. It was sticky. He focused more to see it was what came out of a spider's butt. Spiderweb.

Tony's eyes widened. This was Peter's ability. Spider ability?