18

May and Pepper analyzed the living room and kitchen for any clues, and Tony looked in the kid's room. Tony had his arms crossed and stood on his heels has his eyes analyzed his surroundings.

Tony wondered around the room seeing posters, notebooks, action figures, and other stuff most five-year-olds want or have. Just the thought of Peter playing with his toys or practicing his powers, or the thought of Peter...Peter dying. Peter his out in the state of NY and is alone!

Someone could kidnap him or just kill him in an alleyway! "Tony?" A feminine voice said making Tony come back to reality. Tony wiped the tears he didn't even know he had away. "Yes?" Tony said sounding more confident, even though his confidence dropped big time already.

He felt a reassuring hand being placed upon his shoulder. "Don't worry" he heard Pepper's calming voice. Tony gently held her hand that was on his shoulder. "It's just...what if he...he...what if he gets hurt"

"Shh, Tony. We will find him...I mean...May thinks he's gone to find you...so...maybe the team will find him..." Pepper said.

"That's worst. Thor would be too loud for the kid's sensitive hearing. Bruce couldn't last a full-blown second without getting super angry and...you know...Steve, Bucky, and Vision wouldn't have any idea what to do. Natasha is sort of...rough and tough around the edges...Wanda...Well, she may be able to take care of the kid...but with the others around....mmm" Tony explained. "Wait, where's May?"

"Oh, she went down to Peter's daycare. She wanted to see if the teacher saw Peter at all" Pepper said.

————————————————————

"Hey, Mrs.Parker...where's...where's Peter?" Mrs.Donelly Asked.

"Actually that's why I'm here...I was wondering if you saw Peter anywhere...he's....he's gone...and...and I'm so, so worried!" May said panicking raising up in her body.

"Oh my..." Mrs.Donnelly said surprisingly. "...I haven't seen him all day...Are you sure that Stark babysitter didn't...kidnap him?"

"No...he's at my apartment..."

"That doesn't matter sweetie...I've kept my eye on him for the longest time...He seemed more than just 'friendly' to Peter...I think he wants more than a FRIENDship with that five-year-old..."

"W-What? Are you saying...No...he wouldn't...would he?" May asked.

"Oh he would, but the only way to really know is...investigate...oh, I have to go...duty calls...I really hope you find Peter!" The teacher said before leaving May in shocked, distress, and anger.

So, how's it going? Sorry for the short chapter...again...I hope you like it though...also THANK YOU FOR +200 voted on this book! Thank you soooooooo much! Hey, do you guys want more Marvel fanfictions from me?

Anyway, bye!