11

"Don't worry, Peter"

"We will take good care of you"

"Just...just breath in and out"

"Don't mind the wires"

"Don't mind the people around you"

"Their just here to make sure your safe"

Peter ?

Peter?!

Peter?!?

PETER

————————————————————

"WHA-" Peter looked around to see he was down at the daycare.

"Peter, it's me" Peter heard a man's voice.

He looked straight in front of him to see Tony. "Kid, c-can you hear me?" Tony asked as he cuffed his hand around Peter's cheek. Peter didn't respond, in less you call a blink a response. The boy was still in shock. He remembers his recent (not Stark) babysitter telling him, and tricking him, into an experiment.

"Pete? PETER!?" Tony yelled shaking the kid.

"W-What did I miss?" Peter asked.

Tony sighed in relief. "W-we're here at the daycare..." Tony watched as Peter analyzed his surroundings. "...you don't have to go...we can do another bonding day if you want...".

Peter looked up at his babysitter with fearful eyes. "Well, Mr.Stark" said a female voice. Oh gosh. Tony looked up to see the 'fat cow' named Mrs.Donnelly coming towards them. "Hey Peter" she said as she picked the kid up. "You May go now, Mr.Stark. I don't think Peter needs you right now." Peter looked at his daycare teacher with disgust. "Your a hag" he whispered.

"What, Peter?" Asked Mrs.Donnelly.

"Nothing, miss" Peter said trying not to sound annoying. "But...I don't feel good again...me and mr.Stark shall go" Peter said squirming Out of the teacher's grip.

Peter ran behind Tony. "Yeah, we'll be on our way" Tony said as he picked Peter up.  Mrs.Donnelley didn't look very pleased. "Fine, hope you feel better Peter" she said. "...and I hope you get Mr.Stark your illness" she whispered. Tony rolled his eyes as they walked out.

————————————————————

Peter laid on the couch drawling in his notebook when Tony came. "Hey kid, aunt May wants to talk to ya" Tony said. Tony gave an exciting Peter the phone.

"AUNTIE MAY" he yelled in happiness.

"Hey sweetie, how are you and Mr.Stark doing?"

"GREAT" he yelled.

"Hehehe...so how do you like Mr.Stark?"

"HE'S AMAZING! A GREAT BABYSITTER...1-10 I WOULD GIVE HIM INFINITY" Peter yelled.

That made Tony smile. This kid actually was having a great time.

"So...When are you going to be back?" Peter asked.

"Oh month or so..."

"...oh..." Peter said sadly.

"But a month will be over once you know it."

"Yeah."

"Oh sweetie I have to go...Aunt May loves ya!"

"Love you too Aunt May!"

The phone called ended and Peter handed Tony the phone. "Guess your going to stay with me for a whole month" Peter said as a smile appeared on his lips.

"Yeah" Tony said with the same smile.

————————————————————

Over at the daycare, Mrs.Donnelley was doing paper work. She couldn't hardly focus. The more she thought the more she thought of Tony Stark stealing Peter away from her. "That mutant freak needs to stay here..." she said as she grabbed the phone. "No Mr.Stark will keep me away from my assignment."

She dialed a few numbers. The phone ring a maximum of three times before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Mrs.Parker...I need to talk to you."