24

Tony, Pepper, and May were entering the private jet on top of the rooftop of the apartment. Tony immediately told F.R.I.D.A.Y to call Steve.

"Hello?" A man said out of nowhere.

"Hey, Steve. Bruce told me you guys think you saw Peter, so Pepper, Pete's Aunt, And myself is coming. We are riding the private jet, so we shouldn't take that long to get there"  Tony said.

"Great! See you guys there!" Rodgers said and then hung up.
————————————————

"Who was that, Steve?" Natasha asked when she noticed he was putting his phone back in his pocket. "Tony. He said that he's coming. Though he didn't sound like he KNEW the kid was here...Bruce, you got anything to say?" Steve asked glancing at the man with half a casserole in his mouth already.

"Uhhhhh" Bruce swallowed a big chunk of the half, and the rest that was in his mouth fell down his face. "Well...I might have kept that a secret..." he said with a quick, nervous chuckle. Rolling his eyes, Steve sits down next to the five-year-old who already ate more than half of his casserole. "Wow. You must've been hungry" Steve said in shock. He truly never saw a kid eat this fast before. What happened to 'I'm not hungry'?

"Yup. So Mr.Stark is coming over!" Peter said excitedly. Steve nodded but wanted to laugh at how exciting the kid was to hear the billionaire man was coming.

————————————————
May sat with her arms crossed over her chest watching the man, who she still blames, look out the window. The jet had an autopilot, so no one, except them, was on the jet. Pepper was read a magazine to past the 15 minutes up. May noticed Tony's leg bouncing up and down. Nervous and anxiety habits. Could it be true that Tony was nervous?

May sighed as she got up slowly and hesitantly walked towards the man. When she got closer, she saw sweat coming from Tony's face. "Stark?" May whispered a little. The man jumped at the sudden noise but calmed down once he saw it was May.

"Yes? What is it, May?" He said, trying to calm his breath.

"You okay?" May asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Tony asked has his leg bounced even faster. May noticed this. "You sure? You seem a little anxious" May said. Couldn't Tony be anxious because he'll be caught for a crime? Or is he even a criminal to any crime?

"I'm fine, just a little...I'm just a little hot...HEY CAN WE GET AN AIR CONDITION IN HERE.." Tony said with a nervous chuckled following.

"Tony?" Another feminine voice came from behind May. Pepper. Tony saw a blurry figure run over to him behind May, but couldn't make the figure out. It could be anybody. Tony's vision started to get blurrier. What was happening!?!

Tony has had a panic attack, but nothing like this! Was this even a panic attack?! Tony felt his eyes getting heavy and harder to keep open.

"What's happen!?" He heard a female asked, but he still can't make out who it was. A few seconds later, the man allowed his eyes to drop making him go unconscious.