22

"Hey Mrs.Donnelley!" May said sweetly. The older woman turned around to face the familiar woman and gave her a greeting smile. "Good morning, Mrs.Parker...have you found Pete?" The teacher asked innocently.

"No..."May said. The teacher in front of her gave May a dramatic gasp. "Oh my...I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do to help?" Mrs. Donnelley asked.

"Actually yes. May you look at the security videos? Maybe we may find something" May responded almost immediately.

"Of course, dear" The teacher started in a sweet, innocent voice. "But...I may already have a suspect on who's the reason for Peter's disappearance." May widened her eyes in shock has a smile was placed on her face. "You do! Oh my goodness...Who?" May Asked in a excited way. She may be able to find Peter after all.

"Mmm, What about that billionaire that babysitter young Peter, mmm? Tony Stank, was it?" Donnelly replied.

"Stark, not Stank, ma'am, but why would he steal my nephew? He's helping me with finding Peter" May asked.

"Well, he could be covering up the fact that he has Peter. I mean, he seemed to have a connection with the boy since you were gone. Who's to say he's what you call...a....pedophile? Is that the word? Who knows! Maybe he wants to do more to young Peter then just experimenting on him. Maybe he wants to...Never mind..." Donley said with a smirk.

"He would never do that! That would ruin his good image on social media" May said trying her best to defend Stark's honor.

"Doesn't matter, my dear May, he is one of those spoiled people who always gets what he wants, and what he wants is Peter. He wants to steal the poor kid's innocence..." The teacher responded.

"Oh...I have to go...thank you..." May said before hurrying toward the elevator.

————————————————

Tony and Pepper sat on the couch as the elevator doors opened revealing a mad May Parker. "May!" Tony said. "Look, the guys back at the tower thinks they saw P-" he was cut off by May's finger pressed against his lips. "I don't wanna hear it, Stark," she said angrily. She pulled her finger away and walked pass Tony giving him a shove as she did so. "May? What's wrong?" Tony asked confused.

"Don't 'May? What's wrong' me, Mister! I know you Kidnapped Peter! And your hiding it! I know that you had have a 'relationship' with my nephew, but no pedophile is allowed near Peter, ever!" May said. Tony was officially shocked. Did she actually think he kidnapped Peter? And did she think he actually liked the kid in that way!? Yuck. "May, where did you get that idea?" Pepper stepped in before Tony could reply.

"Doesn't matter...I know for a fact that Tony is involved in my nephew's disappearance!" May said crossing her arms around her chest.

Tony looked down but immediately looked back up at May. "Look, May, I'd never hurt a kid, especially that kid. Yes, I love that kid...with all my heart, but...I don't love him in that way...whoever told You this either lied or got confused...I'm not sure...but I'd never hurt, kidnap, or abuse anyone, including that kid!" Tony said standing his ground.

May looked in the eyes of Stark. The confidence and truth lead behind that cold, but lovable, stare. She didn't see a pedophile. She saw a man named Tony Stark.

"Okay, What did the guys say?" May asked.

"They said that they think the found Peter...they think they know where he is!" Tony said excitedly, pretending that the recent conversation never existed. "I have a private jet that can get us there in no time, you up with it?"

"Yes" May said with a smile.