28

It was eleven in the morning when everyone woke up, excluding the kid. Vision, the android, was making some pancakes and bacon. Wanda helped with the drinks, like always.

"Mr.Stark, what does that kid like to eat?" Vision asked in his 'robotic' voice. Tony looked up from his newspaper and turned to May. "Uhh...he isn't picky" Tony answered.

With that response, vision nodded and went in with his cooking. May had spent the night over at the tower since it was to late to go back to their apartment, especially since Peter was already asleep.

Tony went back to his newspaper, and May checked her phone. 11:09 am. This worried May because usually, Peter was up before then. Tony hadn't paid any attention to May's concern, worried facial expressions until now.

"You okay?" Tony asked. May shot a look at Tony, before giving him a big, weak smile. "Yeah...It's just Peter has been asleep for quite some time. He usually is up by now" May explained.

Tony looked at the clock in the upper, right-hand corner of the floor. 11:12 am. "May, I know this may be worrying, but Peter walked all this way here, in his two feet. He most likely is just worn out, besides, if anything happens in Pete's room, F.R.I.D.A.Y will tell us immediately. Trust me, everything is fine" Tony said reassuringly as he looked at the young woman.

May sighed in relief. "Your probably right, Tony" May said in a slight whisper. Tony smiled at her before returning back to his newspaper. Awkward silence was made and corrupted the atmosphere between the two adults until something interrupted and destroyed that silence.

"Mr.Stark, Peter Parker is up and ready," a female voice said scarring May half to death. Stark, who was smirking at the woman's action, stood up and walked into a hall. "THANK YOU FRIDAY!" He yelled before opening the door to a mysterious room.

Stark slowly opened the door to reveal the biggest surprise in his life. Spider webs were covered everywhere. The bed was covered with webs. The doors to the closet and the bedroom itself were covered in webs.

"Whoa..." Tony whispered. The window wasn't covered by some shades, so the spider webs in the natural sunlight made them look beautiful. Tony walked a few inches in the room only to feel something wrap around his leg.

The billionaire looked down to see tiny hands wrapped around his leg pretty good. He turned his head slightly to see a familiar face look up at him with a goofy smile. "MR.STARK!" Peter screamed in excitement. "YOU'RE HERE!"

Stark grabbed the kid off of his leg and picked him up. "Did you do all this?" Stark asked pointing to the spider creation. Peter nodded with that smile plastered on his face. "I was bored" he replied.

"How were you bored? F.R.I.D.A.Y just alerted me that you were awake!" Tony said in amusement. Peter looked at his idol in confusion. "She just alerted you? I was up at nine in the morning" Peter replied.

Tony 's eyes widened. "I'm sorry...you just...you didn't just wake up a few minutes ago? Mhm..." Tony said, scratching his chin as if he had that much facial hair. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, did Peter Parker wake up at nine in the morning?"

"Yes, sir," the feminine computer said.

"Then Why didn't you tell me?" Tony asked.

"Peter Parker told me not to alert you until eleven" she announced.

"Oh did he?" Tony said giving the kid a funny looking glare. "Thank you." Tony had his attention on Peter. "How did you know I programmed her to alert me when you wake up?" Tony said with a smile.

"I just figured...she's an easy listener! And a great 'prankster', if you could call this a prank" Peter explained. Tony rolled his eyes and giggled. He wondered how in the world could a five-year-old know so much about technology. It blows his mind with how much knowledge is lodged in this kid's brain.

"Hey, Vision is making breakfast, so we better get going," Tony said. Peter nodded before the two of them walked out the room.

_____________________

After breakfast, Peter and Aunt May talked. "Peter, sweetheart?" May said. Her hands fidgeting. The young boy looked at his aunt. "Yes?" He said. May sighed as she sat right next to her nephew. "I'm sorry, I didn't have proof that Mr.Stark was going to experiment you. When Mrs.Donnelley called me telling me about Tony...hurting you...I didn't think about her lying...I'm sorry" she explained.

"Mrs.Donnelley told you that?" Peter said in shock. May nodded, forgetting that she didn't tell Peter about who called her informing her about the false news. "She...she...she's lying! She meant to say that about Mr.Stark" Peter responded.

May, who was in total shock, looked at her nephew. He was dead serious about his daycare teacher lying. "Peter...she'd never lie!" May said.

"Yes, she is! She did not just mistake Tony for a crazy scientist! She has been mean to Mr.Stark! She is just trying to get Tony fired!" Peter said. May opened her mouth, about to make her statement, but figured out she had no proof.

"Maybe she was lying..."

————————————————

Back at the Parker's apartment, Tony bent down to the eye level of Peter Parker. "Kid, I'm gonna miss you...for the past...week? It wasn't the best week for me...thanks to you, I feel great. Thank you, Pete...and...maybe when your a little bit older...you can join me with the Avengers on the battlefield" Tony said.

"I'm gonna miss you Tony" Peter replied. "I hope we see each other again."

Tony smiled weakly before hugging the little kid in his arms."I love you, Mr.Stark" Peter whispered.

"I love you too Pete..." Tony responded. The two separated from their hug. "I have to go..." Tony said standing up. Tony ruffled the kid's hair. "I'll see you later," Tony said.

"Goodbye May," Tony said with a small smile.

"Goodbye Tony" May said. Tony looked over his shoulder to see Pepper. "Bye."

————————————————

Sorry for the awful ending...the ending is awful...but I hope you enjoy it!

Hey, amazing news!
There's gonna be a sequel!
But until then I am working on a trans!Peter Parker FanFiction that you can check out until then...

Bye!