17

May paced around Peter's room thinking of where a five-year-old could be? She is for sure he'll try to find Stark. Does he even know where Stark lives? She doesn't even know! "Oh Peter..." she whispered to herself in worry. She looked out the window to see cars and people walking or rolling down the streets.

Peter is a skinny, small five years old. He'll get stepped on or kidnapped easily. May started to tear up just thinking of her nephew suddenly getting kidnapped by a man or woman. What if he was dead by now?! May couldn't control her tears have they willingly came down her cheeks. The thought of Peter killed just, well, killed her.

May looked away from the window and looked around the room. She looked around to see IronMan posters almost everywhere. A few Superman posters here and there, but mostly Iron Man. She remembered one day Peter came back from the daycare. He kept on talking about this guy in an ironed suit that saves the world.

"AUNTIE MAY!" Young 3-year old Peter Parker yelled has he was picked up by his Aunt. He looked at his Aunt with sparkles in his eyes. He then looked away and looked at an action figure in his hand. "What's that?" Before Peter could answer a woman answered.

"That's an iron man action figure...I hope it's okay...I gave that to him..." the daycare teacher said.

"Oh, that's okay...so who's this iron, man?" May Asked.

Peter, who was still in his aunt's arms, looked at her with shock. "You don't know who iron man is!? Well...HE IS THE GREATEST SUPERHERO EVER!" Peter said excitedly. May laughed a bit. "Well, Tell Mrs.Donnelley bye," May said.

"Bye, Mrs.Donnelley...thanks for the toy!!" Peter said.

"You're very welcome."

May came back to reality when she heard a knock on the door. May walked out of the room and over to the front door. She opened it to revile a girl and Tony Stark. That girl must be Pepper.

"Hey, Mrs.Parker...we are here to help!" Pepper said. Tony kept his arms crossed over his chest and just stared at May ignoring eye contact. Pepper noticed Tony looking at Mya evilly, and elbow him. Tony has a stare at his fiancé to see her own stare saying, 'You better talk! And be nice!'. Tony sighed in annoyance. "Yeah, we are here to help..." Tony said in a sarcastic voice. May sighed and moved out of the way. Tony and Pepper walked into the room.

With Tony hating May, and May hating Tony, this will be a disaster.

Both Tony and May both knew it!

THIS WAS AWFUL AND IM SO SORRY! I just wanted to get a chapter up...hope this is okay!