19

Hey! Before I start, I have an announcement! After this story ends (it's about to come to an end *sad*) anyway, when it comes to an end I'm think about write a Second (sequel) book for 'Mutant Child' please tell me what you guys think!

Hope you enjoy!

——————————————————

Peter Parker has been gone for 2 and a half days now. In those two in a half days, he took down grown men without any sort of help. Peter felt pretty confident in himself, even though he knew that their were some obstacles that a 5-year-old like him can't even over come or defeat.

Peter has been roaming around the streets of New York to find zip. He has not found any sight of the Avenger towers.

The little kid sighed and yawned. "Maybe..." he yawned in the beginning of his sentence. "...Maybe I should...rest..." Peter yawned out has he leaned against a building. He closed his eyes slowly, and in a matter of seconds, he drifted off into wonderland.

————————————————————

"Bruce, have you heard back from Tony?" Steve asked has the two men walked down the halls.

"Our Tony?" Bruce asked teasingly.

"Nah...I meant the mall man, what do you think?!" Steve said sarcastically. Bruce giggled at the sudden tone his friend was given him. "It was just a joke, and to answer your question, no. No I haven't heard from him" Bruce said has he opened the door. The two men was met with the bright sunlight in their eyes.

"Ahh..." Steve said aggravated. "The sun is to bright."

"I know-" Bruce stopped in mid-sentence has he saw something on the ground. Steve looked over at his buddy to see him in shock. "Uh...Bruce?" Steve said. With the mention of his name, Bruce snapped back to reality  and looked at Steve. "Look at tha,t" Bruce said pointing his finger to the ground. Steve looked at the direction his friend was pointing at to see a small human on the ground. "What the-" Steve ran over to the child with Bruce following behind. Steve took the small boy in his hands to dirt was all over the boy.

"He's still breathing. We need to get him a checkup. Let's take him inside" Steve said picking the boy up and going inside.

___________________________

So sorry for the short chapter, but I just had to get a chapter out today! Sorry again.