15

Tony processed the name 'Peter Parker'. He knew who said kid was. They haven't been separated for 24 hours yet. Why did Pepper want to know who Peter Parker was?

"Yes, why?" Tony asked. Pepper sighed trying to figure out what way to tell Tony. She knew Tony has grown attached to this kid, so telling him that specific kid is missing will be hard. "...May called on your phone...she told me that she walked into Peter's room this morning...to...to see he wasn't in bed...she saw the window open...she thinks he's coming to see you..." Pepper explained.

Tony dropped his wrench down which made a Big Bang. "I-I'm sorry...did...did you just say that Peter is missing?" Tony asked. Pepper nodded. Tony looked down and put his hand in his pockets. While he did so, he felt something. He felt a piece of paper. He pulled Said paper out of his pocket to see it had his name on the front.

For Mr.Stark in not too sloppy nor neat handwriting. Who gave him this? Tony slowly opened the paper preparing for what he was about to see. Once the paper was fully opened, he saw that this was a letter with a drawing at the bottom. Tony looked at the top of the letter to see the introduction.

From Peter Parker
To: Mr.Stark

I snuck this in your pants pocket while you weren't looking.

I wish all my babysitters were like you. As I said, most of my babysitters were usually are scientists, and look for kids like me to experiment on. You are different. I don't care who hates you and who loves you. You are the best babysitter ever. I know we haven't known each other that much, but I feel like you are part of our family. You are like dada to me.

I love you.

       Sincerely,
              Peter

'I love you'

'You are like a dada to me'

These words made Tony tear up. Most things in life don't really make Tony cry. He is a tough man, who keeps his emotions bottled up most of the time.

He couldn't hide how much he loved this boy over the past week or so. He couldn't hide how much this letter touched his heart. He couldn't hide how much he missed said boy. He had to go find Peter.

"Tony?"

"Let's go find Peter"

————————————————————

This is the shortest chapter I've made in my life...hope you enjoyed that lovely letter Peter wrote. Was it heartwarming? Btw, Peter is basically homeschooled. Even though he still goes to a daycare, this daycare that I made up learns things that these five-year-olds and younger shouldn't be learning til' at least 5th grade...