Announcement

Hello everyone again!
I'm so sorry to say but the date for the sequel has been moved up a bit, and the description has changed. Please bare with me. I'm trying my hardest to get this out ASAP. I'm sorry, but I promise it'll be out soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date: June 27-July 27
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the description:
Four years ago, the Tony Stark was made to babysit to control his inner ego. Now four years after, Stark doesn't remember the kid he babysat clearly known to the fact that he hasn't seen the kid since he babysat him, but that's okay, cause nether has the kid.

The Tony Stark babysitting Peter Parker wasn't anything Peter Parker, a nine year old, remembered. Peter Parker's life included school, friends, and his aunt, the only family he as, but that wasn't all his life included.

Tony Stark was chilling around in the tower, when he got the call of his life from a small munchkin that tells him that his aunt is gone, but why would this kid call Tony for his aunt being gone? Tony was just a 'man of iron.'

~~~~~~~~

Again, I'm sorry for not delivering my promises, but I'm seriously trying. When you guys are waiting for the sequel, you can check out all my other fan fictions.

Real Identity

A little bit different

I also have a series coming out that is marvel related. It will be my first FanFiction with an Oc(s). This series is the 'Thyme Parker' series. Now, this series will not be up until I get all the chapters made for the first book. I'm sure that her last name explains who she's related to.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and voting. It means so much to me, and thank you all who have been patient.

              ~Alex(RandomAnxiety)