Go to 'Announcements'

It was four years since Tony's perspective changed on humanity. He met and got to know a kid on a personal level. Since then, the other Avengers noticed a change in attitude for there genius friend and co-worker. Before trying out babysitting, Stark never thought a single kid could change his perspective.

Now that kid is nine years old, and secretly fighting crime without his aunt knowing. He doesn't remember much when he was at the age of five, so him meeting THE Tony Stark was basically erased in his memory.

When Tony Stark is alone, he feels someone lurking. He knows someone is lurking.

-------------------------------------------

First off, I wanna say thank all you who've read this and who voted on this. I honestly didn't understand why people loved this story, but hey...You like what you like, right? Any way I made a boring announcement about the date of when the sequel will be published and starting. In less I say otherwise, the date for it to be published will be May 28-Sept.9, 2019. It will be between those two dates. There's gonna be more violence, but not descriptive. Some cursing will be also in here, but nothing to extreme. When the sequel is up, I'll make both an announcement and put it on here to inform and tell you.

I love you guys so much.

                                 -Alex (RandomAnxiety)