23

Peter drew on a blank piece of paper that Sam found laying around in his room. While the kid was doing that, Vision prepared supper and Wanda, a red-haired girl, helped the Android with the task.

Peter denied supper even though he hasn't eaten ever since he ran away. Truly, he wasn't really hungry. It's like he's focused on one thing, and that thing only. No matter what the kid said though, Steve, Thor, and Bruce swore they heard the kid's stomach growl. Were they the only ones hearing that noise coming from the kid?

"Supper is ready!" Wanda said. Everyone cheered, except for Peter, and ran into the kitchen. "Peter?" Steve said noticing the young boy wasn't following any of the heroes. The kid looked up at Rodgers. "You coming?" Steve asked knowing he got the kid's attention.

"No thanks," Pete said in a sweet voice, like always. Steve sighed as he walked towards the kid's direction. "What you drawing there?" Steve asked curiously.  Peter laid down his crayons, which Steve is still surprised they found those laying around somewhere. "I'm drawing you guys!" Peter said excitedly has he showed Rodgers the picture. "See. There's you..." Peter pointed out to a guy with a blue, white, and red uniform on with a red and right shield with a star in the middle.

"There's Bruce" Peter then pointed at a man that looked half monster and half normal human, which was technically Bruce Banner for ya. He's a normal human being, but once you make him made, the 'normal' drains out of him.

"There's Nat!" Peter said, referring to Natasha, and pointing towards a red-haired woman with a black suit on. The girl, who was suppose to be Natasha, had a stern motherly look to her. That's definitely Natasha. She can be sort of a mother.

Peter went through all the people in his pictures and stopped. "Who's that?" Steve asked pointing towards red suites fellow. Peter smiled as he placed his pointer finger on the red fellow. "This is Mr.Stark, silly!" Peter said with a wide smile. Rodgers smirked at the kid's statement. "Mmm...your missing someone," he said. Peter tilted his head in confusion. "Who?" Pete asked.

"You," Steve said.

"But I'm not part of the group. I'm too little..." Peter said going back to his coloring.

"Nah, kid. I say you're 'bout the right size. You would make a great Avenger..." Steve said. Peter gave Rodgers a large smile. "Really?" He said enthusiastically. The adult nodded. "Hey, why don't you finish your picture after supper. Vision and Wanda have made a potato casserole, and they make a mean casserole" Steve said. The man offered the kid his hand, and Pete accepted the offer.

"Okay, I'm hungry!" Peter said with a hop in his step.