16

On the streets of Queen, NYC  it was dangerous. So many people around. So many kidnappings could happen. So many feet that could step on you. It's not a great place for a minor to run around alone.

Even with superpowers.

————————————————————

Peter swung to one building to the other with no fear of not being able to make it to the next building. Peter wasn't that guilty of leaving Aunt May without an excuse. Though, he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. Was that guilt? Nah.

Peter swung in joy and happiness. He has never been able to swing freely outside. He's been practicing in a cage. After swinging for a while, Peter thought to take a break.

Peter swung to a big building and sat on the edge. He watched the little, tiny ants-size people down below. He smiled. He felt big on this rooftop.

"HELP" yelled a man that was truly in a mess. Peter jumped up and looked around to find the voice and the trouble. Soon enough, he found a man running away from a building. He didn't see any danger though. Could that man be a robber? "Help, MY STORE IS BEING ROBBED" they fit running yelled in panic.

Peter didn't understand why that man was running away. It's just easier for the people to rub them. Peter sighed as he got ready to swing to the building that's supposedly being robbed. His web shot from his hands. He was about swing from the building to the other building when he figured out something. This will be the first time he would stop a crime! Peter jumped off the building and swung right inside the building. His webs ripped all of the sudden making him slide on the floor smoothly. "Woah," Peter said as he finally stopped and collided with the wall. "Ow..." he whispered. Peter though swung up on his feet and analyzed his surroundings.

He heard laughter and giggling going on in one particular room. That's probably where trouble is. Peter Aimed his hand to the ceiling and swung until he was upside down. He giggled at the feeling before crawling on the roof. Once he got to the room,  he silently aimed one of his hands to 'web open' the door as he had the other one helping him not fall.

He thrown a web and successfully opened the door to revile men in masks. Not ski masks by the way.

Nope, Avenger masks. Wow, these robbers are stupid, right? Peter waited for a second to revile himself. He knew the robbers were confused on how the door opened by itself. He wanted to surprise them. More surprised they are, the easier their get distracted. After a minute or so, Peter threw a web to the corner of the door. Peter counted under his breath to 3. "1...2...3..." He whispered before un-attaching himself to the roof and swung in the room. He swung around them for a moment until a laser broke his web in half. Welp,  at least he finally got down.

He landed on his feet and looked at the men. The men looked at each other before they looked back at the five-year-old kid. Peter decided to play along. "Oh my gosh! It's the Avengers!" Peter said sarcastically. The robbers were wondering if that kid thought they were the actual Avengers, did he?

Peter noticed them looking at each other and smirked. "I may be five, but it's easy to know that you guys are NOT the Avengers...especially with that Hulk of yours...ha! He looks like a long, skinny stick" Peter said before swinging a web towards the people's feet. Peter swung around them until he was for certain they couldn't walk.

"Welp, nice meeting you guys," Peter said before opening the window and swinging out leaving the men there until the cops came.