Chapter 18

Nanion, Gla-thon and Glock saw their attempt to fall into the tower. Whether it had failed or not, they had gone away.
" It didn't look pretty, but it was worth it," said Glock, shurigging his shoulders.
" Then there's no point of us staying here then, is there?, said Gla-thon, putting down her arrows. The two nodded and made their way to the bell tower.

The bell tower was heavily guarded with grey guards within a 100m radius. But Fallow was not happy with this development.
" How did they get out of the throne room. Master will not be happy about this. Search everywhere! I'll make you pay if you don't find them," he yelled, gritting his teeth. Jasmine -though tied up- stood up, surprised and happy.
" I knew it! They've have come to save us!"
" Are you guys there?!" Her head immediately turned to the voice. She looked outside and looking at her surroundings.
" Jasmine!" She saw Lief with Manus, who was waving. She smiled.
" There they are!"
" Aragh! How did he get up there?" grumbled Fallow, angrily.
" Wait there. We're coming!" A arrowhead appeared from the stones and shot across the gap between them and landed above the window Jasmine was standing at. Fallow growled.
" What are you doing! Cut the rope," he ordered. All grey guards aimed their blisters at the rope, and it shook.
" Lief, I think it might be too dangerous," reasoned Manus.
" You might be right. But I'm going," replied Lief. He took out his sheath and climbed upon it and used it like a flying fox.
" Don's stop, you fools! Keep on firing!" yelled Fallow. Grey guards took position, aiming at Lief, when Kree flew in, pecking their heads. Another pack of grey guards took aim instead and blasted their blisters. Out of the line of blisters, one in particular headed in Lief's direction. Everyone watched with anticipation as time slowed down.