Chapter 1

Willow entered her apartment whom she shares with her friends Danielle, Izzy and Tammie. The apartment was very modern, white marble floors and white walls, paintings and pictures completed the wall with its diversity of colors. The kitchen consisted of white cabinets and a gray marble top with steel appliances. The dinning room separated the kitchen from the living room, the dinning room was also modern with a glass table in the middle and a large window to admire the view of Miami. The living room was simple with a black couch facing the big flat screen tv and book cases surrounded it. All the girls had their own bedroom and bathroom. Willow notice Danielle sleeping on the couch and thought it was time to wake her up.

"I'M HOME!" Willow yelled.

Willow Gray was the youngest of age in her friendship circle which consisted of her three roommates. Willow was a very curvy woman with coffee color skin, raven black hair that cascaded down to her shoulders, eyes the color of dark chocolate and pink plump lips.

"Was it really necessary to yell because I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A NAP! Danielle replied with a death stare.

Danielle Johnson, the second oldest of the group. Danielle reflected an hourglass figure with pale skin, light auburn hair with waves that rested to her navel and hazel eyes.

"Danielle aren't you supposed to be at work? Willow questioned.

"Nah, I finished early" Danielle commented while adjusting herself on the couch.

"Okay, Tammie and Izzy will be home soon. Taking a nap right now it's not exactly the wisest thing to do" Willow commented knowing exactly how wild her roommates can be together.

With willow's comment, Danielle dart off the couch to fetch her laptop.

"Danielle what are you doing?" Willow was curious to Danielle's sudden movement. Danielle knew how to surprise her roommates with her actions and mouth. Willow and Danielle had been best friends since kindergarten. Therefore, Willow knew exactly how uncontrollable, clumsy, etc. Danielle can be; Willow was now on edge watching Danielle search frantically through her laptop.

"Well you see......." Danielle timidly replied.

"Danielle?" Willow was now curious and tensed. You never know what to expect out of Danielle.

"Can you please chill, take a Xanax or something you're stressing me out." Danielle replied with a serious tone.

"How am I stressing you out?" Willow asked curiously.

"By looking at me" Willow snorted by Danielle's comment.

"Just tell me what you're planning Danielle" Willow knew Danielle was hiding something and she is determined to find out what it is.

"What makes you think I'm planning something?" Danielle retorted.

Danielle's mind was all over the place and with Willow suspicions made the situation even worse. "Way to go Danielle, you're totally going to ruin the surprise before Tammy and Izzy get home. Quick Danielle, think of something to distract Willow!" Danielle was deep in thought she did not notice Tammy and Izzy walking in the apartment.

"Umm... is Danielle mentally arguing with herself again?" Tammie questioned Willow.

Tammie Fletcher the tallest and second youngest of the group. With a Victoria secret models body, tan skin, black curls that rested a little below the shoulders with a pair of eyes the color of dark chocolate and plump lips to compliment her face, there's no doubt she caught the attention of many men.

"I think you already know the answer to your question" Willow replied.

"A simple yes or no would've been fine" Tammie retorted with a scowl.