Chapter 16

"Where is Danielle?" Tammie asked Willow and Izzy.

"She was going to the bathroom but she should've been back by now" Willow said while checking the time on her phone.

"She probably went back to the dancefloor" Izzy commented.

"No. I know Danielle and she won't dance alone. We need to look for her before some creep kidnap her." Willow stated.

The girls searched the club for about two hours and found no clue of Danielle, they began asking around and showing a picture of her but nobody seems to recognize her. Willow went to the bouncer at the entrance and asked. Finally, someone had seen her and the bouncer pointed to the bar which was a building away. Willow, Izzy and Tammie ran to the bar but they were disturbed and frighten at the site in front of them.

The bar had looked robbed. The glass windows were broken, tables and chairs broken and place in all sorts of directions, people running from the area but no sign of Danielle. Willow began to panic, Danielle has disappeared in a country she was not familiar with. Tammie took out her phone and started asking around, but to her prevail no one had seen her or did not understand English.

The girls tried once again to call Danielle but she did not answer. Willow and Tammie went to the police investigating the site to report a missing person while Izzy continued to show and asked around about Danielle. The police could not consider Danielle missing until 24 hours. Willow was frustrated and began to cry for her friend, she should have not left her alone.

Kyle began to call and search for Darius at the club, a bartender instructed Darius had left the club and the bouncer pointed in the same direction Danielle went to. Kyle noticed Willow, Izzy and Tammie arguing with the police but he also noticed Danielle was nowhere in sight 'where could she be?'. He then walked up to the girls to figure out what was going on.

"What are you doing out here?" Kyle grabbed Tammie by the arm who was shocked by his sudden appearance, she then pushed him away.

"Danielle is missing!" Willow sobbed.

"What?!" Kyle could not believe what was happening.

"DANIELLE IS MISSING!" Izzy yelled.

"I heard that! But are you guys sure?" Kyle questioned.

"Where would she go?" Izzy retorted.

"To the park, the hotel, I don't know there is many places in Rome she can go!" Kyle exclaimed.

"I doubt it, she wouldn't leave without telling us" Willow retorted.

"Have you guys seen my cousin Darius?" Kyle asked showing a picture of Darius.

"No, never met or seen him before" Izzy replied.

"Crap!" Kyle commented.

"Miss?" A stranger who looked like he worked has a waiter at the bar approached was listening to the conversation approached Tammie to consult the past event.

"Yes?" Tammie replied curiously.

"I saw your friend alongside with a man."

"Did she look like this!" Willow said showing a picture of Danielle on her phone.

"Yes, that's her!"

"What about him?" Kyle asked showing a picture of Darius.

"Yes, he was with her"

"Thank you, sir, but did you see where they went?" Izzy commented but the waiter was a little hesitant to reply.

"T...They were taken!"