Chapter 2

"Tammie you have 15 minutes before we leave to the airport. I suggest you HURRY UP!" Willow yelled with frustration due to Tammie's tardiness.

"I don't know about you guys, but I will not miss the plane." Izzy commented.

"TAMMIE FLETCHER!" Danielle yelled hoping Tammie would hurry up before the plane leaves.

"IM COMING!" Tammie yelled back.

"Well I don't see you." Izzy retorted.

"Okay, I'm here" Tammie notice her roommates where frustrated. "Well, let's go." Tammy walked out the apartment leaving her roommates behind.

"Are you guys going to stay or you coming? It would be shame if we miss the plane." Tammie commented while entering the elevator. Danielle, Izzy and Willow followed closely behind.

****

"Willow calm down!". Tammie tried comforting Willow.

"Why didn't anyone tell me the flight IS 9 HOURS!" Willow was now on verge of a panic attack.

"For this exact reason" Izzy retorted.

"I will not stay here. I am going back to our apartment; you girls enjoy the trip and take a lot of pictures." Willow said while trying to unbuckle her seatbelt.

"You are coming with us like it or not; I will not say it again, sit down and chill." Danielle replied.

"Can I at least get a bottle of alcohol, I don't want to be in my senses when the plane crash." Willow begged.

"The plane is not going to crash Willow." Danielle could no longer hide the smile from her face Willow panicking was entertaining.

"I agree with Willow on the alcohol but not the crashing part" Izzy retorted and began waving for a flight attendant.

"This trip is certainly going to be interesting especially when we go to Paris and we're at the top of the Eiffel tower. Willow did you know the Eiffel Tower is 300 meters tall? Tammie wanted to scare Willow.

"WHAT!!!" Willow yelled gaining the attention of other passengers.

"TAMMIE!" Danielle and Izzy said in unison.

****

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship,

Zooming through the sky... Little Einsteins

Climb aboard, get ready to explore

There's so much to find, Little Einsteins.

We're going on a mission, start the countdown 5, 4, 3,2,1

"Izzy and Willow please stop singing, it's annoying!" Danielle begged.

Tammie was also fed up with her friend's childish behavior. 'Lord give me strength to deal with these girls you have included in my life, Amen.' Tammy prayed.

"How much hours do we have left Danielle?" Willow asked.

"5" Danielle responded.

"Oh goodness!" Willow commented with a sigh.

"Shall we continue our little concert my dear Willow?" Izzy asked.

"We shall" Willow replied.

Willow and Izzy continued their little concert. Tammie was deep in thought, memories from weeks ago have been in her mind. She was concern with Danielle's thoughts about love. Danielle cannot possibly give up on love 'I will not allow no such thing'. Tammie vowed to find someone for Danielle, it is time she will break down the walls Danielle have built up.' This trip will definitely be interesting for everyone'.