Chapter 8

"Wow, Danielle went all out!" Tammie was impressed, on the rooftop stood a small glass table with two chairs and a view of the city of love with the Eiffel tower in the center. Red rose petals and candle were scattered all over the floor, a waiter and violinist also accompanied them.

"She sure did." Kyle released Tammie's hand and placed his hand on the upper region of her back, guiding her to the table, he then pulled a chair out and gestured Tammie to sit. Tammie was quick to oblige, she wondered why Danielle would spend so much time and money on a date for her and Kyle. Danielle was not a fan of love or anything romantic obviously she had some help from Willow and Izzy, but she believed deep down Danielle had a romantic side, well she noticed a stack of romantic books on Danielle's nightstand right before they left Miami, Tammie was suddenly curious to Danielle's new interest. Kyle cleared his throat gaining the attention of the wonderful and beautiful lady, Tammie.

"You're thinking about Danielle aren't you?" Kyle questioned, he was also suspicious of Danielle's sudden new interest.

"I am. It's surprising seeing what she planned for both of us, things like this I don't expect out of her." Tammie was astonished and proud, she felt Danielle was opening up more and testing her romantic side, the side she hid and ignore for years.

"She is learning to accept love, but I would like to know more about you." Kyle deepened his voice.

"Well what exactly do you want to know?" Tammie questioned lifting her eyebrow.

"We've been living in the same building for months now and I still don't know what's your favorite color or what is your profession?". Kyle finally had the chance to talk and get to know Tammie, he was not planning on wasting anytime. Kyle made a mental note to thank Willow, Izzy and Danielle for this lovely night.

"I like the color pink and I am a physical Therapist." Tammie replied. "How about you?" she then asked.

"Green and I am a computer...en-engineer." Tammie was admiring the man in front of her for some reason she started to like him "Green like his eyes.....Wait did he stuttered. Kyle never stutters!" Tammie thought, he was probably nervous, heck she was nervous. Tammie decided to ignore Kyle's stutters and continue the conversation.

"Bonjour, here are your meals for tonight and a bottle of wine" The waiter began to serve the food and wine, once he was finished he quickly left and the violinist began to play a soothing melody. Tammie and Kyle finished their meals and were waiting for dessert, a question was bugging Tammie, but she was to nervous to ask Kyle, Kyle notice her hesitation and instantly knew something was bugging her.

"Tammie are you alright? It seems you are having an internal argument." Kyle questioned.

"I..... well I would like to ask a question if you don't mind?" Tammie was looking for Kyle's approval which he simply did by a nod.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Kyle froze, he was dreading this question and many others. He did not know how to reply, the answer to the question might disturb or hurt Tammie, he dreaded to see the lovely Tammie Fletcher hurt but he had to answer it, at some point he will have to reveal everything to the young lady sitting in front of him.

" Guess" Kyle replied.

"2" Tammie retorted but Kyle shocked his head

"5"

"10"

"15" Tammie had finally guessed the number, but she was utterly shock. She heard stories about guys having more then 10 girlfriends, but she never believed it, and right across sat an example of guy she would try to avoid. Besides shock she felt jealous? Why was she jealous all of a sudden, Tammie never intended to start a romantic relationship with Kyle, so why would she be jealous of the girls he dated?