Chapter 15

"WHAT!" Willow yelled causing the club to go silent.

"Babe calm down, don't cause anymore drama." Bill whispered to Willow but Nicole heard.

"Babe? I thought I was your babe?" Nicole said placing her hands on her hips.

"Nicole is just a friend!" Bill said.

"EXUSE ME! A FRIEND!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Bill listen to me very good, I am not stupid and better off without you." Willow calmly said placing a deathly smile.

"What do you mean Willow?" Bill asked.

"WE'RE OVER!" Willow exclaimed.

"I also have something to say. GOODBYE!" Nicole yelled and slapped Bill in the check which echoed throughout the club. Danielle, Izzy and Tammie were shocked from the event in front of them but after Willow walked back towards the booth the club began to lighten up again, music playing, people dancing, drinks being served, the place was in full swing again.

"How's the single life threating you?" Danielle asked Willow.

"Surprisingly... happy!" Willow said.

"Well I am happy for you. So.... Single and ready to mingle?" Danielle asked.

"Single and ready to mingle!" Willow exclaimed.

"Lord have mercy! You just broke up with someone and you're ready to meet someone new!" Tammie commented.

"Hey! I don't see a problem with meeting someone new. It's not like she has to date him!" Danielle replied.

"Thank you, Danielle!" Willow hugged Danielle.

"Let's go look for a cute Italian!" Danielle exclaimed

"Find one for Danielle also Willow!" Izzy yelled.

"Of course, I did not make her buy a dress in Spain for nothing!" Willow said while Danielle groaned in annoyance.

"Come on sweetheart it's time you got a man!" Willow said and grabbed Danielle by the arm leading her to the dancefloor

"I don't need one!" Danielle argued.

"I know you don't but try something different" Willow commented but Danielle mumbled a few curses.
"I am strongly independent, I don't need a man to make me happy!" Danielle stated.

"No, you don't but won't you like to experience a relationship?" Willow asked.

"No!" Danielle retorted.

"Danielle." Willow said in an alarming tone.

"What? I'm only speaking the truth!" Danielle stated.

"Okay I'm not arguing with you anymore. How do you like them White? Black? Brown?" Willow asked.

"What?" Danielle asked slightly confused.

"I said...."

"I heard what you said but haven't you been listening to me" Danielle asked.

"Yes, I have but......"

"But what?"

"I'm not going to listen to you!" Willow stated.

"Willow" Danielle whined.

"Just trust me!" Willow said and began dancing.

"Fine!" Danielle mumbled joining Willow on the dancefloor.