Chapter 6

"Izzy stop talking about my snores!" Willow exclaimed.

"I never met someone who snores has much like you, not even Danielle......well I take that back." Izzy earned a scowl from Danielle.

"I do not snore" Danielle said with a pout.

"You sound like an air conditioner" Izzy replied with a chuckle.

"Willow has serious snoring issues, I wasn't the one to fall asleep in church and the whole congregation heard her snores." Danielle retorted.

"I was praying." Willow replied.

"Keep telling yourself that" Izzy commented.

"You girls got some serious problems" Kyle stated.

"Which girl have you seen that does not have a problem?" Willow retorted. Kyle stayed silent, he knew Willow was right and perfection does not exist.

"Exactly, every girl is different and beautiful in their own way." Willow commented.

"You got that right!" Tammie exclaimed.

"Are we there yet? I feel like I've been sitting in this taxi for hours." Willow was beginning to be impatient.

"Willow we have only been driving for 15 mins, enjoyed the scenery" Danielle replied.

"I am but I want to get out and experience it" Willow was excited to see the Eiffel tower while Tammie could not describe the beauty of the city.

"I'm excited about eating French pastries." Izzy was more concerned about the French food instead of visiting famous French landmarks.

"Food is life!" Danielle exclaimed, she was also excited about the food.

"Can never go wrong with good food." Willow was intrigued of the idea eating crapes, macaroons, croissants......

"The food is good and all, but I rather see the Eiffel tower." Tammie retorted.

"I feel offended by your comment." Danielle said while pretending to be hurt with her hand placed on her heart.

"You disappoint me" Willow replied.

"We can buy croissants in Walmart back in Miami." Tammie commented but it was only to bother Danielle, Izzy and Willow.

"Oh Lord, I asked you to help and guide your child to make good decisions in life, Amen." Willow prayed.

"Why did you do that for?" Tammie asked.

"Because buying croissants from Walmart instead of a bakery in Paris is a poor and unwise decision." Willow retorted.

"JEEZZZ... I'm only playing with you guys." Tammie commented.

"Oh, thank the Lord our Savior because I was planning to slap some sense into you." Izzy replied.

"You'll are violent creatures." Kyle stated.

"Creatures does not sound so appealing I rather be called beautiful and unique human beings." Danielle said with a wide grin.

"Okay.... whatever" Kyle retorted.

"Don't you dare whatever me" Danielle replied.

"Oh, don't start fighting you might scare the driver and my phone is dead." Izzy commented.

"Your phone is always dead." Willow retorted.

"Because I'm always videotaping our fights and arguments, oh I almost forgot and Danielle falling asleep when she's sitting. That is hilarious! I mean she's sitting down like a normal person then the next thing we see is her body slouching forward" Izzy said earning the chuckles of everyone except Danielle.

Breaking Boundaries (Will soon be rewritten)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara