Chapter 22

Darius and Danielle waited at the airport where the plane was to arrive thirty minutes ago. Darius felt something was off but remained silent and analyzed his surroundings for any surprise appearance by Chris Fuentes. Alex was on the phone demanding for the plane whereabouts while Danielle sat in chair silently lost in her own world, she seen Darius was tensed, she left her seat and stood up by him placing a hand on his back. Darius did not notice until she spoke.

"Darius?" He did not answer but glance at her for a moment then he returned to his same spot, Danielle took that he was listening.

"You need to relax a bit. Take a seat and drink something."

"I can't let my guard down Danielle, remember we're still in Russia."

"Alright then" Danielle returned to her seat and remained silent until Alex returned.

"The plane is here, you must board it quick! Chris sent some men after you!" Alex exclaimed.

"How do you know that?" Danielle asked.

"I have my connections; don't worry I mean no harm but please hurry I must leave also!"

"Come on Danielle let's go! Thank you, Alex." Darius mumbled.

"You're welcome Darius, now please off you go!" Alex said waving goodbye. Danielle and Darius entered board the plane to Greece, although they were not entirely free from Chris but it was harder for him to reach them and they were a step closer to home.

****

"What do you mean they are gone?!" Chris was furious when he was informed Danielle and Darius had left the country. The plane was off radar and he had no idea how was that possible unless....

"Did you notice them boarding a plane or anything that can help find them"

"No sir, when I got there they had already left"

"Just great! Now I need to figure out who help them" Chris said agitated ad hung up the phone.

"They were never your prisoners so why so stress bro?" Lucas asked with a devilish grin.

"Yes, but I won't get paid if I don't have them!"

"They were never going to pay you since they are bankrupt at the moment?"

"If they are bankrupt how are they going to buy Thanos Cor.?"

"They were not going to buy it but steal it"

"The Williams are truly evil"

"Not all of them"

"Who are these girls they are so interested in?" Chris asked while Lucas picked up a folder and began to read it.

"We have Willow Gray. She studied psychology and is a hair stylist. Also, she is Latin and has opened a hair salon."

"Alright, Next person"

"Tammie Fletcher and Izzy Grant are both physical therapists, both have opened their own clinic and rehab center.

"And...."

"Danielle Johnson is a freelance architect/ artist, her specialty is environmental design."

"Why are they so important to the Williams, Lucas?"

"Sir I am not sure but I think it has to do with Kyle Adams"

"Why Kyle Adams?"

"Apparently the Adams and Williams were supposed to close off a deal together but let's just say it did not happen due to the past of the Williams."