Chapter 14

"Izzy, wait!" Tammie yelled.

"Why did you not tell me he was married and he has a child!" Izzy retorted with tears in her eyes.

"It was not my place to tell." Tammie commented.

"You're my fri...sister, we tell each other everything!" Izzy cried out.

"Izzy, Tammie has a point." Willow stated.

"I don't care!" Izzy replied.

"Which part are you angry at?" Danielle asked.

"I don't know.... It's a lot to take in!" Izzy commented.

"HOLD UP!" Danielle yelled, everyone stared curiously at Danielle who stood grinning.

"You really truly like Xavier! Izzy am I right?" Danielle questioned.

"Maybe...." Izzy replied.

"It's the only reason why you're acting the way you are!" Danielle stated.

"He was married before." Izzy whispered.

"People makes mistakes Izzy." Willow commented.

"Even you. No one is perfect." Tammie stated.

"Why are you guys on his side" Izzy said with fury.

"We're not defending him but anger has clouded your mind. Tammie did not know things would become serious between you too!" Willow stated.

"I would leave him and stay single for the rest of my life" Danielle commented.

"Danielle, say one more word and I will break every paint brush you owned!" Willow threatened.

"You wouldn't" Danielle said in disbelief.

"I would... now shut up!" Willow exclaimed.

"Ok" Danielle whispered.

"Izzy ignore what Danielle said and listen to your heart." Tammie commented. Izzy closed her eyes and began to think on what she really wanted, she began to relax and after minutes of thinking Izzy opened her eyes with determination.

"I know what I want." Izzy said.

"And?" Willow said.

"I'm not telling anyone yet." Izzy commented and walk back to the hotel with fierce leaving Danielle, Willow and Tammie behind who were shocked by Izzy's new attitude. Izzy entered the hotel and but the boys were gone, she let out a breath of relief. She then walked up to the receptionist, Izzy checked into her room who she also shared with her friends. The girls finally walked in and followed Izzy to the elevator who looked more confident than ever.

"Izzy what are you planning?" Danielle asked waiting for Willow and Tammie to enter.

"You will see!" Izzy said and the elevator closed, going to the floor of their room.

****

"My name is Kyle Adams."

"And I'm Xeon Williams and the man you punched was my brother Xavier Williams."

"Cut the crap Kyle, why did you punch me!" Xavier said with a slight anger and confusion.

"I was angry! You took the girls on a road trip without me. I have no idea who you are!" Kyle retorted.

"I am not a stranger and plus they are adults who don't need your permission!" Xavier replied.

"You're only with them because you like Izzy!"