Chapter 3

"Kyle what are you doing here?" Tammie questioned Kyle.

"I'm going to Europe with four pretty ladies" Kyle retorted

"How did you know we were going to Europe?" Izzy was also curious 'Who told him?'.

"I drop by Willow's hair salon to pick up my mother and I heard Tammie's assistant blabbering about the trip, so I decided to join you guys." Kyle responded to Izzy.

"Well I guess you can join us since you're already on the plane and its about to land." Danielle was not shocked with Kyle's appearance but what caught her attention was the spark in his eyes with the view of Tammie 'OH MY DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS!'.

"Willow, WAKE UP!" Izzy yelled disturbing Willow's slumber.

"Bienvenido a España!" (Welcome to Spain) Kyle announced.

****

"I can't believe we're in Spain." Tammie Exclaimed. After landing the girls and Kyle head straight to the Hotel. Tammie got closer to the window moving aside the curtains to examine the beautiful city of Madrid 'It's beautiful'.

"I got a headache" Danielle rolled her eyes to Willow's comment and reached in her purse for a Tylenol. After a few seconds of rummaging she found the pain reliever and handed it to Willow.

"So, wait how did Kyle get here?" Willow questioned.

"On a plane" Izzy responded with a hint of sarcasm. Willow glared at Izzy and turned to Danielle for a direct answer.

"He joined our girls trip Willow" Danielle commented.

Willow tried remembering the events on the plane, but her memories were scatter all over the place. 'I will not drink on the plane again!'. Willow's headache was still the same and thought it was best to take a nap but 'WAIT!'.

"Why would he want to join our trip?" Willow wondered.

"I guess he wants to explore his inner feminism." Izzy replied gaining the curious and confused looks of her friends.

"I think he likes one of us." Izzy commented.

"But who?" Willow asked.

"That is a question I do not have an answer .... yet." Izzy replied.

Before anyone can reply to Izzy's comment a series of knocks came from the door which only meant room service or Kyle. Willow dart of the bed and opened the door to no other than Kyle.

"Evening I just came to inform you I will be visiting a café nearby and if you would like to join me, I will be in the lobby in 30 mins." Kyle finished his announcement and return to his suite. Willow close the door and entered the bathroom. Minutes later Willow exit the bathroom refresh and ready for an outing.

"Are you seriously going out with Kyle?" Tammie asked.

"I might have a headache, but I will not stay locked up in this room discussing about Kyle. I got on a plane for 9 hours! I will enjoy this trip with or without you'll." Danielle's eyes were bulging out of her head from Willow's sudden act of bravery.

"Everyone, hurry up and get ready. We got a café to get to!" Izzy exclaimed. The girls rush and got ready.

"We got 15 mins before Kyle leaves." Willow announced.

"I'M READY!" Tammie yelled.

"Well that's a first." Izzy commented receiving giggles from Danielle and Willow.

"Ok let's go girls. I heard there is big clock somewhere. I think it's called Big.... Ben, yeah that's the name! We might see it on the way to the café." Danielle was extremely confused by Tammie's statement.