Entry 10 - Your Typical Wedding Night

"What day is your birthday?"

"Shut up, and go to bed."

"Okay, Okay, but what day is your birthday?"

"I really don't see why you have to know right now. It's December 25th, now will you leave me alone and go to sleep?"

"Oh, but that's Christmas, that's so cool!"

"No it's not. It just means that as a child I got cheated out of a lot of presents. Now, why is this so important?"

"It's not. I'm just wide awake, and was trying to figure out how many weeks older than me you are."

"Why on earth—you know what? Never mind. I don't care what's going on in that mind of yours, just keep it to yourself."

"Okay, I will."

"That means be quiet!"

"I will. I just want to know one more thing." He sighed loudly.

"What?"

"Did you eat anything at the wedding?"

"No, not really."

"Me neither."

"Okay, good to know. Good night."

"But I'm hungry, Thomas!"

"And I don't care! It's 11:30, and we have a plane to catch tomorrow! It's not my fault if you didn't eat anything."

"You're mean."

"Yep, and your married to me now so you better got used to it."

"Why you gotta be so ruude? Don't you know I'm human too?"

"Alex! It is way too late for singing! What the hell is wrong with you? Aren't you tired?"

"It's never too late for singing!I have so much energy!" I sat up to emphasize my point.

"And I have practically none. Now could you stop shaking the entire bed, and go to sleep?" He glared at me, and I kind of felt bad, but I really wasn't at all tired.

"Okay, Okay, I'll try to be more quiet." He held his glare for a few more seconds, before closing his eyes and muttering to himself.

"Why the hell do I have to share a room with him?"

"Because, people would think it was weird if we had separate hotel rooms on our-"

"Alex! It was a rhetorical question!"

"Oh yeah." I giggled, and he opened his eye to look at me.

"Are you sure you didn't drink anything? Cause that would explain why you are being extra weird right now."

"Maybe I did. I didn't really remember. It was a weird day."

"Yeah, it was."

"And you kissed me nine times."

Writing about this is a little embarrassing. Yes, I was still a little tipsy. And yes, I say things that I normally wouldn't say when I am tipsy. Now, back to the story.

Thomas looked over at me.

"Yeah, it was our wedding. We had to kiss for the cameras and stuff."

"I wish you wouldn't say "have to". Makes it sounds like I'm this horrible kisser. One time someone told me I kissed good, so I know I do." I was sitting up now, arms crossed, and no doubt a pouty expression on my face.