Entry 34 - Just In Case

The door closed behind what I had thought were my friends, and absolute silence filled the room.

"No what was that you were saying?"

I turned my attention from the door to Thomas, was was standing a few feet away from it. He was leaning against the wall, and staring at me so intently that I started to feel slightly nervous.

"I wasn't talking about now. It's a long story."

"Oh I heard it. But here's the thing. Maybe I'm old fashioned or something, but to me, when you say that you are working on a relationship with someone, you usually try and just kiss that person."

His voice was hard, the same look from the restaurant, coming into his eyes. Somehow we were standing much closer now, but I hadn't moved an inch.

"Yeah, I agree." I breathed out, suddenly finding it very hard to answer with how close he was standing. His dark eyes were staring directing into my eyes, face inches from mine.

"And yet you think you can kiss whoever you want. Seems like a bit of a contradiction there, Alex." He titled his head to the side, still looking me in the eyes. I looked down at his lips, and tried to concentrate on what he was saying, but I was finding that extremely difficult with just how close our lips were.

"I just—"

"Maybe you just need help clearing this up." Suddenly his hands were on my hips, pulling me closer to him so that our bodies were pressed together. He leaned closer, his hot breath hitting my neck as he whispered the next words into my ear.

"I'm your husband, so you won't need to kiss anyone else."

Then his lips were on mine. I didn't even put up a fight for control. It was obvious that he was the one in charge, and I was totally fine with that. His grip tightened on my hip, and I gasped in surprise, mouth parting slightly. His tongue slipped into my mouth in that brief moment in time, deepening the kiss as he began to step forward, his hands helping to guide me backwards.

My back hit the wall, and only then did he let go of my hips. One hand running up my chest, the other moving to my neck, tilting my head up slightly to account for our difference in height.

My hands were on his back, motionless up until now, but as his tongue moved against mine, they began to have a kind of their own. I brought one hand up to the back of his neck, my other hand slipped under his suit jacket to run across his back. I cursed inwardly at the dress shirt that kept me from touching the bare skin of his back.

And still he hadn't broken the kiss. I needed air, but had no room to pull back with how closely I was pressed to the wall. I tugged at the hair on the back of his neck, making him gasp in surprise, and giving myself the chance to breath.

But instead of continuing the kiss, his lips left mine and my eyes fluttered open. I didn't have a chance to figure out what he was doing, because his lips were suddenly kissing along my jaw. I clutched his back desperately as he trailed kisses across my jaw and began to kiss down my neck.

His pressed his hands on the wall on either side of my head as he continued to kiss my neck. When he reached the point where my neck and shoulder met, I gasped, angling my head to give him more access.

"T-Thomas." I moaned as his teeth met my neck, sucking and biting in a way that I knew would leave a huge mark. One hand came down from the wall to stroke my cheek softly in contrast to the fierceness of his mouth against my neck.