Character Q and A: Answers

Alex and Thomas

Alex

1. How tf are we dealing with Jasper? Will be be ruining his "manhole"?
I'd sign up for that

Alex: I'm not really at liberty to say, but, girl, that's a very good idea. Making a note of that right now.

2. Do I need to beat up jasper for you? Cause I will rip his eyes out, his fingers off and torture him until he's gotten what he deserves

Alex: I love the enthusiasm, and I'll definitely remember you if I need help, but don't do all that for me. Do that for Elliot or Thomas, or one of the many people he has hurt.

3. Alex first of all kudos on kneeing Jasper in the nuts 👏👏👏 what's up with you and Thomas with all this damn foreplay?

Alex: it was the least I could do. And, bitch, I have no idea! Ask the master of foreplay himself. He's sitting right next to me.

Thomas: *uncomfortable silence*

4. Um, hey, so, uh... how's being gay going for you? And uh, when are you and Thomas gonna have an actual wedding for the actual love that you guys actually have now?

Alex: hello! Being gay is going amazingly well. I mean, what's not to like about being gay? Rainbow, sexy men, unicorns, sexy men, sparkles, sexy men—

Thomas: can you stop saying that?

Alex: What? Sexy men?

Thomas: yes! We get it, you're gay, but please stop.

Alex: But that's the best part about being gay. Except, of course, when you're around a sexy man 24/7 and nothing happens. I mean, you kiss sometimes but that's about it. Now that, that isn't exactly fun. That's frustrating.

Thomas: I feel like that got very pointed very fast.

Alex: it did. I deserve an award for my patience. Or a reward, I'm not too picky. But about the wedding! Someday soon I hope! Because that would really be amazing.

5. Oh yeah, and will I be invited because my invitation seemed to have been lost in the mail last time.

Alex: Of course you are invited! You can be in the wedding if you want. Like a groomsman or something. Let's talk about this! And I wouldn't be surprised if it was, or it didn't get sent at all. No one let me do anything for my own wedding, and everything was horrible. They had awful flowers, the cake was...not even worth mentioning. Oh my god! The color scheme was so not me (there wasn't a hint of pink!) and hardly anyone I knew was there! This time around, I will be in complete control, and you will definitely be invited.

6. Wait. I have more. This ones very subjective, but what is love to you?

Alex: Love is probably one of the best feelings in the world. It's so powerful, but so hard to define, and I think it could be answered so differently by anyone you asked. To me love is to put what someone else wants or needs over what you want. If you love someone, they are your top priority. Everything else falls under that.

7. What was your idea of a dream wedding?

Alex: I don't want it to be simple. Sorry, I'm not one of those people who would just want a quiet, peaceful place with only a few people there. Bitch, the whole world could come to my wedding if they wanted and I probably wouldn't even notice. How could I when I would only have eyes for one person?