2. DramaKing

Enjoy reading :)
_____________________________

Abhay's POV :

I am the best!

And I am not kidding. Seriously. These people who call themselves geniuse can't solve this software malfunctioning in past twenty four hours and I did it in what... two hours?

Poor fellas.

May God bless their mind with intelligence. I know that they can't match my level but still this much negligence is bad.

Well, I am Abhay Singh. Twenty Nine years old. Most handsome man. Ladies lover or Charmer whatever thay call me. The best software designer of the country. Only son of Late Mr. Anuragh and Mrs. Priya Singh. I lost my parents in a car accident when I was eighteen and I don't like to talk about it. Coming back to present I looked at the man in front of me.

"Mr. Singhal, your software is now working perfectly. You can get it checked by any of your engineers working over here, that is, if they know how to operate!" I said leisurely while eating the sandwich which was served to me. Which by the way is just like the fellows working over here. Useless.

His expression remained grim. This man, in his fifties think that our whole generation is manners less and we don't know how to respect elders. Now, I greeted him when I came here but if he thinks that I am going to treat him all high and mighty than that's not happening.

"Mr. Singh, thanks for your services. We highly appreciate them. But that does not give you the right to insult my employees." He said, still shooting me a I-will-kill-you-right-now look. It doesn't work on me because I get it from my best friend everyday.

"Mr. Singhal, I am not sorry for telling truth. You are a good employer. I appreciate it. But you need to give chance to younger people in your company. Old is gold but we are not in golden era. This century is running on technology and giving chance to younger tech friendly employees will surely enhance your productivity." I told him truth.

His company has a policy to not include people below thirty in their important board meetings. These people if given chance can really prove themselves useful. He needs to realise that.

His face appeared to be in deep thoughts. Good. Old man should really think on this point.

"I will consider that, Mr. Singh. Thanks again for your services." He said.

My sandwich was now finished so I stood up and shook hands with him and left the room.

As I was passing  near the reception desk, I heard a screeching voice, calling my name.

"Abhayy, you will call me tonight, right?" The receptionist said while flashing me eyebrows. Her name if I recall correctly was Ria. She slipped me her number as soon as I entered the building and enquired about Mr. Singhal.

Now I am handsome and have my charms but this was way out of my style. Firstly, I don't romance while I am working. Secondly, I don't like women calling my name like this and making a big show of it.

I turned towards her and flashed her my devilishly handsome smile. She was flattered like the rest.

Girls I tell you!

"It's Mr. Singh for you. Remember it next time I come here for work." I said and walked out of the building not caring about the curses she was giving me.

I am cursed by woman so many times that I stopped counting. More than half of times it's because I don't respond to their flirtings. Rest of the times, I actually deserve it.