30: Answers

Enjoy Reading (:

---------------------------------------

Abhay was not surprised by his realization. He knew it was going to come eventually. What surprised him more was the fact that how light he was feeling after it. He thought he will feel shocked after it but he didn't.

Perhaps it was the nearness of her that was created this calmness in him that made him accept the reality so easily. But whatever it was he loves his fireball.

She is his.

Only his.

Always had been, forever will be.

And he will never let her go because he was sure that he will not get a girl like her again.

He then looked at her who has closed her eyes and was taking deep breathes to calm herself. Her face looked flushed with anger and her nose has turned cute red in colour. This was the woman who has made him fall in love.

And he could give anything in the world just to let her by his side, even if it meant coming out with his darkest secret and accepting the truth from which he was running so hard. He now knew clearly what he wanted to do. He wanted her and he will make sure that he will have her, forever.

He tenderly kept his hands on her cheeks and bent his head a little to kiss her on her forehead ever so lightly.

"You my Fireball are the best thing that ever happened to me and I won't let you go anywhere. Thank you so much for understanding me without any words and for trusting me to this extent. I'm lucky to have you with me." He said and Vaish finally opened her eyes just to look in his.

Her amber brown eyes met his charcoal black ones and they saw the mirror of their feelings in them. This moment they knew that the love they are feeling are not one sided and that the other person feels the same.

Words were not needed to be said; for some feelings are expressed with eyes and they did it. A silent conversation passed on between the two most vocal persons.

"Shall we leave now? The night is almost over." Vaish said after some time.

"I don't want it to end." Abhay said, his forehead still touching hers.

"A new day has to start and for that the night must end." Vaish argued.

"Be with me in my new beginning, Fireball." Abhay whispered.

"I am with you, always." Vaish replied with a smile and felt him smiling too.

"Then I'm not worried about the night ending because a new day with you will always be full of surprises." Abhay said and gently kissed her forehead.

"We really need to go now, Mr. Developer. My friend won't like the idea of me being out so long at night." Vaish argued.

"But my friend will handle your friend perfectly and as of now they are busy with very important project of theirs." Abhay said smirking.

"Abhay, let's go now. Please." Vaish said.

"A little bit more time." He replied.

"We have to go for work tomorrow." She tried to remind him.

"Few more minutes."

"There is an important meeting tomorrow." She added.

"Our time."

"We can't." She attempted once again.

"Mine."

"Yours." She finally replied giving to his demand and he smiled enjoying his time with his lady love.