32. The Declaration

Finally the moment of truth... Take deep breaths and comment on your favorite parts !

Enjoy Reading (:

---------------------------------------------------

Vaish was all hyped up. Tomorrow was the meeting and she and Abhay were going over the presentation, looking for any mistakes or loop holes.

"What do you think? Will she like it?" Vaish asked for the hundredth time and Abhay just smiled.

"She will, definitely." He said.

Vaish sat on one of the chairs and closed her eyes trying to relax herself.

Abhay was lost in his thoughts too. He knew tomorrow was a big day for them. He will face his aunt after three months. Last time he saw her didn't end well.

She was angry with him for not attending that meeting. He never realised why that meeting was so important, in fact he never realised why people get hyped up for a meeting, not until he himself felt it.

This was the first time he was that much involved in any presentation. He has worked hard for it and hoped that his aunt will forgive him after seeing that he was being serious in his life; but more than that he was worried about his Fireball.

She worked twice harder than him. She has shared her story about coming out of her father's wings and her decision about working independently and he has seen her striving hard for this project.

The project was important for him to get forgiveness of his aunt but she was working as passionately as him.

He was never interested in business; he still is not interested. He never paid attention to see how it works and how hard people have to work just to get one deal, he thought it was easy for them but seeing his love working like that opened his eyes.

He hasn't spent much time with Pooja Aunty while she was working so he didn't know her working style but if that's how hard she has to work then he could understand her anger.

But that was not the only thing that was keeping him on edge. He was really nervous about tomorrow. For tomorrow will also decide the future of his love story.

He was going to come out clear tomorrow. He will share every single thing that he was hiding from so many days. He will tell his Fireball about the truth that he was hiding and her reaction to the truth; well that scared the hell out of him.

He knew he had made mistakes. He knew he was guilty that he should have come clear of everything the moment it all started but he was a fool then.

Being with her just for three months changed him so much. He understood that he could work sincerely and still enjoy the life; that relationships and commitments aren't scary and that love exists.

He didn't know how to define love but he knew one thing that for him Vaishali Khanna was the definition of love.

She was what he needed in her life. Before her he was living the life of young and somewhat spoiled brat but she changed him for good. She didn't stop him from doing his childish dramas in fact she was bigger drama queen then him but still when she entered her cabin and started working then it means no nuisance.

She worked passionately and enjoyed contently. His own lifestyle has changed because of her, a good change. Earlier he used to work whenever he wanted and then party whenever he felt like but now he is on schedule and it gave him a good feeling. He felt worthy.

And all of this was because of this woman who has made him fall for her without any efforts.

He thought about the last one week where they both were busy but still they made time to ice cream dates and sometimes just sit on marine drive and share their childhood stories. It was his first time opening up to someone about his past. He never talked to anyone about his parents but with her it all seemed so easy; so natural. She was right, he should smile while remembering them and not feel guilty, that is what they would have wanted if they were alive.