Bonus Chapter

Finally! I'm able to post this chapter...

Be ready for the blast (;

Enjoy reading (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

True to her words Vaish did gave a tour to Abhay when he came to Delhi and the couple explored lots of places together. Abhay was excited to know about her childhood and also to eat the homemade food.

Their wedding was a blast. Unlike other brides Vaish wasn't crying, in fact she was snorting when Abhay got emotional and hugged her mother and her mother dearest made a promise to him that she will visit them as much as they can and if they cannot then he will come with or without Vaish.

Vaish huffed at their dramatic goodbyes and hugged her father who was also smiling. She expected him to be a little bit emotional but no in these few days that they have spent together, her entire family has become so close to Abhay that it felt as if they knew him for so many years and as much as she pretended to be jealous from outside, she can't help but feel happy about it.

They were supposed to go to Mumbai where they will have another grand reception. That reception was organised by Pooja aunty for her business associates but Rehan and Sanaa were taking care of it. So they can't come to attend the wedding in Delhi and she didn't force them to as coming here meant facing her old family and she didn't want her friend to even remember a thing related to them. She was glad that now she was practically a family with them.

While Pooja Aunty was excited for reception, Vaish was excited for the next day; when they were having a reunion. Rahul and Pakhi have arrived in Mumbai to attend their wedding but all of them knew that they can't talk much in the reception so they have decided to do a get together next day. She and Sanaa decided to introduce Abhay and Rehan to their friends and also to spend some quality time with each other.

After that she and Abhay have decided to go for their honeymoon. They were going on a Europe tour and both their family have given them holiday for one month. She was excited to explore Europe with the love of her life but for now she wanted to meet her friends including that idiot Kabir. He was so getting a slap from her and then may be a hug too.

She could have gotten ready earlier but her husband was distracting her too much by giving a free show of his body. He was trying to seduce her and even though she pretended to be not affected by it; she was feeling hot from inside even though ac was on.

Abhay chuckled seeing her nervousness. She was getting affected but she was so stubborn to admit that. It was fun to tease her and he can't help but smile at her. Who knew that the ever so confident Vaishali Khanna Singh will become nervous just by seeing him without his shirt?

"Are you alright, Fireball? You look like you are burning?" Abhay teased her and Vaish let an angry curse in her head.

"You are right Abhay! I'm feeling too hot. May be Mumbai weather is not suitable for me. I think I should wear my red dress. What say husband?" Vaish asked smirking. Now it was Abhay's turn to burn red.

Red dress.

That damn dress.

He was planning on burning that red dress which started all this. Make no mistake his wife looks beautiful in everything she wears but that dress made her look like goddess. That was the dress she was wearing in Vegas. The dress because of which she was offered three drinks including him. Luckily for him she rejected the other two and saved him from committing two murders in Vegas. But he has decided that she was not going to wear that dress in any public place. That dress was reserved for their dates.