13. My Lord

Enjoy reading :)

______________________________

"You are ready to work with me." Vaish said and Abhay's eyes glittered with happiness.

For it was the first time someone apart from Rehan was considering him as equal and not hired help.

"I am looking forward to working with you, Vaishali!" He said and Vaish's smile broadened.

"So when do I begin?" He asked.

"No delay is my policy. So you can start as soon as possible. I will send you a contract by today evening and you can go through it. If every thing goes well than you can start from tomorrow." She said and he nodded and got up to leave.

They shook their hands and tried their best to ignore the spark they were feeling. For they thought it was for the best.

As Abhay was leaving he turned and asked, "Vaishali, Are you sure that you can handle that fellow?"

"Abhay, I think we already discussed that this topic won't be raised again." She said in a haughty tone but she can see that he was genuinely concerned and so she continued, "I assure you it won't happen again."

Vaish was going to make sure that her personal life was not displayed in fromt of others from next time ownwards.

"As you say." He said and finally left the cabin.

He was still doubtful about that man earlier. But knowing that he will be working with her close he was relieved that he can protect her if she needed any help.

He didn't even care why he was suddenly feeling protective about someone he just met.

The answers to such questions were complicated and he didn't want to think unnecessary.

He will protect Vaishali.

That's it. Plain and Simple.

He was also happy that he will be signing the big contract today.

Three months from now he will be all hers.

Damn! Why did it sounded so hot?

Whatever! He was happy because he knew that if his aunt comes to know this then she will definitely be happy for it was the first time he was signing a contract this long.

He never signed any contract. For record even Rehan never asked him to do that because he knew that Abhay is a free bird and contract means binding him.

Abhay's policy was to design, develop & forget but this woman changed that so easily.

May be because this time even he was thinking about being responsible in his professional life. Or may be because it was her.

He suddenly started feeling guilty for thinking about her like that. Like he was betraying someone.

That's the reason I avoid all commitment and stuffs! He thought and sighed.

***

Vaish closed her eyes and took a deep breath as soon as he left. That was one hell of a meeting, which started with a earth shattering kiss and ended in an electrifying handshake. Well it sounded wierd but now a days her life was no longer a normal one and so it didn't surprise her too much.

In all this she was happy to get a good software developer. She hoped that his support will make things easier for her.

She got a call on her mobile and was surprised to see it was her parents.