20. Her Efforts

Enjoy reading :)

__________________________________

"Did your advice helped you with Rehan?"

Sanaa was silent in response to that.

"No." She replied honestly. "I can't help but get affected by him, by every small action of his. I still do. But then I, rather we, made sure that we are completely honest to each other. The amount of trust and respect we have for each other is the basis of our relationship. He supported me when I needed him the most and I was there for him at the most crucial moment of his life. We have hurt each other but we knew it every time thay we can't give up." Sanaa explained.

"But what if it's only one person fighting instead of two?" Vaish asked.

Sanaa looked at Vaish painfully but decided to answer it honestly for she owe it to her best friend.

"Then you have to give up Vaish." She said and Vaish blinked her eyes."Because as beautiful as it sounds; one sided efforts hurt and at one point the hurt gets too much. Our happiness matters, Vaish. We owe it to us."

"That being said, it doesn't mean you have to stop feeling. Just stop expecting and start preparing yourself for the future. And miracles happen. People change and so do their opinions. Mine and Rehan's story is an example in itself. So never loose hope." Sanaa said.

Vaish nodded her head feeling much more better amd clearer on the matter than before.

"I love you, Shenu. Don't know what I will do without you." Vaish said and Sanaa smiled.

"It must be the good deed of your previous birth that you are blessed with my presence in your life. Don't forget to thank God for that." Sanaa said in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

"And people say I'm Drama Queen! They should have a look at you." Vaish mocked her.

"What could I say? Your company is rubbing off on me." Sanaa shrugged and they both laughed forgetting the previous tension.

Sanaa was called inside and Vaish can't help but actually thank God for giving her such an understanding family and friends. Who helped her without judging her or asking any questions.

Like for now Sanaa might have curiousity regarding the person Vaish was talking about but she didn't ask it and even if she had some doubts regarding her and Abhay she didn't confronted Vaish; giving her time and privacy to tell about it herself.

She was blessed to have her and was now more than curious to meet the man who has won the heart of her bestie.

***

Both Vaish and Sanaa were in full form and took the complete control of the preparations and the result was amazing.

"Vaish I think we should go and get ready now. The party will start in an hour. We should be back before that." Sanaa said and Vaish nodded agreeing with her and both of them left for getting ready.

"Shenu." Vaish suddenly stopped her and Sanaa looked at her questioningly.

"Tell everyone that this party was Rehan and your idea and I just helped a little." Vaish said and Sanaa was surprised but nodded and left.

He will realise if he has little bit of sense. Sanaa thought.

Sanaa knew that Vaish was talking about Abhay. She noticed the growing closeness between two of them but thought of them as close friends. Today's conversation however gave her an idea that something is going between these two.