25. Her Realisation

Enjoy Reading (:

_________________________________

The party was over and everyone headed back to their places.

Sanaa, Rehan, Vaish and Abhay were the last ones left.

"So its time for us to leave. Vaish would you like us to drop you?" Rehan asked.

"No."

"No."

Two voices answered simultaneously and Rehan just smirked and Sanaa shookher head.

"I mean I can manage." Vaish said.

"I will drop her. We live in the same society." Abhay said.

Sanaa and Rehan masked their surprise and just nodded their heads, not wanting to invade the privacy of the couple.

"Thanks Shenu and thanks Bro for doing this." Abhay said.

"Angel, looks like this idiot is finally growing up! Learning all manners and thanking us." Rehan joked.

"Never change Abhay. Don't grow up. We like you the way you are." Sanaa said and Abhay hugged her and silently said thanks to her.

Rehan and Vaish smiled at them.

"I would have hugged you; to thank you for doing this for my friend but I don't think that you are into hugs and already one attempt at flirting ended in a big lecture." Rehan said and Vaish laughed.

"Good. Always remember that warning before flirting with any other  girl. Don't think that you can go around hurting my friend."

"As if I can do that. She is too precious to me to hurt her just like Abhay is for you." Rehan simply said Vaish's eyes widened.

"Don't worry it will be our secret. I won't tell him or anyone. But know that I'm with you always whenever you need any help. I officially joined team Vaish." Rehan said in an attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

"Thanks Rehan for trusting me with your friend. It means a lot." Vaish said and gave him a side hug.

On the other side, Sanaa said to Abhay, "Don't run from your feelings Abhay. It won't lead you anywhere. Accept them and let her know what you feel."

"You trust me." Abhay said. It was not a question but statement.

"I do and I hope you guys overcome whatever issues you are facing individually." Sanaa replied.

"Thanks for trusting me with Vaish. I know that she is very close to you and your acceptance means a lot." Abhay said.

"Your welcome but don't be too much relaxed. She is a complete package to handle. And even if you handle her, her family's acceptance won't come that easily. She is her father's princess and mother's pride." Sanaa warned him and Abhay just smiled.

"I'm looking forward to meet them but I think we have some time before that. Let me handle this Fireball first. Then we will talk about the volcano." Abhay winked and Sanaa laughed.

And on that note note they said goodbye and departed.

***

There was a silence in Vaish and Abhay's car which was very odd since they were always arguing about something or discussing something.

"Sorry."

They both said at the same time and then laughed.

"Ok. Me first. I'm sorry for calling you a walking store of misconceptions. It just came out in flow. I really didn't mean it." Abhay explained.