Bonus Chapter

Enjoy Reading...

-------------------------------------------------------

"Turned out that we really are similar Sweetie pie; our timings are so damn similar. The day you gave me the news that I'm going to Uncle is the day I want to tell you that...

You are going to be an aunt too."

Kabir whispered in the air.

***

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Vaish asked after Kabir left.

"Are you alright?" Rahul asked Rehan and he just nodded before turning to Sanaa.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and she took a deep breath before smiling.

Now everyone got shocked because she was taking it all too calmly.

"What?" She asked.

Before anyone could ask anything, Pakhi asked her some basic questions about her and baby and seeing that they were fine; she nodded at everyone.

"Tell us everything that you know or you suspect! We know that something is going on with Kabir but you are the best guess. So tell us! And after that we are going to get your check up done in nearby clinic." Pakhi said and Sanaa took a deep breath.

"He did what he wanted to do. He wants us all to be angry with him and to not contact him for few days; so he made us angry." Sanaa replied and everyone just sat trying to grasp the news.

"But why?" Rahul finally asked.

"My guess is that he is doing something morally wrong. He is doing something from which his conscience is stopping him and talking to us will make him guiltier. He doesn't want us to stop him or to see him doing something wrong." She replied and once again was met by silence.

"Is he gone?" Vaishali asked.

"For now; Yes but I have a feeling that this time it won't be that long." Sanaa said.

"He is going to be all alone. God knows what will happen to him!" Pakhi said in a worried tone.

"He is not alone. God knows what will happen to the one with him." Sanaa said this time in a worried tone.

"Not alone? Who is with him?" Vaish asked.

"Someone strong, I hope." Sanaa replied in a cryptic tone and they understood that they won't get anything more from her.

"But..." Vaish said.

"Stop it Fireball! Leave him alone. If he wants to be alone then let him be." Abhay finally said because he was really angry at Kabir for creating a scene like that.

That man knew that Shenu was pregnant yet he disturbed her.

He then walked towards Sanaa and hugged her carefully. He then kneeled in front of her and smiled gently.

"Hey munchkins! It's Uncle Abhay here. I hope that you both are healthy and happy. Don't trouble your mom too much and I will teach you all the cool stuff once you come outside." He said.

"Congratulations to new mom and dad in the town." He said smiling to both of them. He hugged Rehan feeling genuinely happy at their happiness.

Sanaa finally shed the tears which she was supressing from long time. This is how it should have happened. This is how he should have taken the news.

She hugged Abhay tightly and said, "Thank you so much! Thanks I needed that." Abhay just patted her back and looked at her friends with an angry look because in all this drama they forgot to congratulate her.