16. Party

Enjoy Reading  :)

___________________________________

"Do you think I'm a coward and irresponsible person?"

Abhay asked the question which was bothering him from a long time and Vaish just looked in his eyes.

And for the first time since she met him, she saw vulnerability in his eyes and she didn't like it a bit.

"Does it matter? Does it matter what others think about you? What's important is how you see yourself.

Just because you are not taking over the company set up by your parents, doesn't make you coward.

You are feeling doubt on your decision after hearing my words but know it Abhay that being a businesswoman is my own choice and every individual has the right to choose a life for themselves.

You are not wrong in choosing to be a software developer. The only thing that will make you irresponsible is, if you don't take the profession chosen by yourself seriously; which you are not doing.  So stop doubting yourself. You have to trust yourself to make others trust you." Vaish explained him carefully and Abhay felt a great burden being lifted from his shoulders.

Atleast there is someone who understands him and supports his decisions.

He will make sure that he doesn't let her fall down ever.

"You are a good observer. Never knew that Ms. Fireball could be such a good counselor!" Abhay said and Vaish laughed.

"You don't know my talents Mr. Developer. You will be surprised to know that how can a girl be complete package of beauty, brain and confidence!" Vaish boasted.

"So modest aren't we?" He said and Vaish laughed.

"Have been complimented so many times about this particular quality of mine." She said.

"So shall we now leave?" He asked looking at their empty plates.

"Yeah. Its getting late." She said and got up.

They started walking towards the counter to pay the bill but Maya Aunty appeared and said that it was on the house.

Abhay just shook his head and walked from there and put the money in a box titled 'donation for an old age home'.

Vaish saw that and smiled at his ways. He paid her without showing.

When he turned back he saw her smiling.

"So Ms. Fireball, you are going to Archie's Enclave and so am I. When we have same destination why don't we both go in the same car?" He asked and Vaish nodded as the place was close from here and she had already  messaged her driver to leave for the day.

Once they were in the car, they discussed about the project and talked about the details on which they will start working from tomorrow.

As they reached the apartment, he stopped the car in front of her wing and came out to say his good byes.

"It was a nice dinner. I enjoyed it." Vaish truthfully said.

"I'm looking forward for more of this kind." He said and Vaish nodded.

She looked in his eyes as if trying to read something. He has very expressive eyes and she was relieved that she was wearing lens so he can't see the true emotions in her eyes.

"You are trying it again, Fireball!" He said.

"I'm trying to understand you. Who is real Abhay, the one who is so truthful and straightforward or the one who is funny and a Drama King?" She asked.