29. Heart & Soul

Enjoy Reading (:

I hope you guys love it too, because its my favorite chapter till now !

-------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Vegas.

Vaish didn't know why she was so careless around this person, about whom she didn't know a thing. Hell she hasn't even seen his face properly. It was dark in the club yet when he offered her his hand, she can't help but take it and the spark that his touch made her feel gave her a green signal.

And so she followed him outside. She wore her coat because of the cold and he also pulled his hoodie so she can't see his face.

They were walking side by side, holding hands like they knew each other from long time while in reality they didn't even knew other person's first name.

It was like an unspoken agreement between them, to just enjoy the night without bothering each other with personal questions. She was out to celebrate her success while he was seeking comfort for his defeat.

The silence between them was anything but awkward but that was not for a long time because soon they reached a place where crowd was gathered.

They were young girls and boys around their age and some of them were smoking and drinking. They were all standing in a circle and in the center some people were doing a dancing face off.

Vaish was sure that this, whatever this thing that was happening; was happening without the permission of local police and she was sure that if cops come to know then these people would have to run like maniacs.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to join this crowd. Every sensible part of her brain was warning her against it. She already has done enough stupidity for the night and she shouldn't do anything more than that.

So she hesitated a bit before walking towards the crowd, that is till she heard those magical words in that deep voice which was filled with carelessness about future and just intended on enjoying the present, "The night is still young, let's enjoy its beauty without any restrictions."

And just like that she forgot her earlier reservations and joined the crowd with him by her side.

***

"The night is still young, let's enjoy its beauty without any restrictions."

The words so casually said by Abhay created havoc inside Vaish.

Because they sounded familiar, way too familiar; the sheer tone of his voice, the random carelessness yet curiosity got her. It reminded her of Mr. Stranger; for a second she thought she was in Vegas, reliving that night.

She found it difficult to digest that she finally got a flashback of that night in Vegas after months.

How strange destiny is, when she was trying to remember that night she can't recall a single thing and now when she wants to forget everything and enjoy the moment with the man she loves, she is getting a flashback.

She won't live in past neither will she let this one flashback destroy their time.

Thankfully Abhay hasn't noticed her dreadful reaction. He will think that she has gone mad. He must have those words casually. It was just a coincidence.

So she took a deep breath to calm herself before joining Abhay who looked at her intently for a second before asking, "Fireball, Are you alright? You look like you just faced a storm."