15. Trust

Enjoy reading :)

______________________________

Abhay was shocked. They were leaving in same society.

Talk about coincidence!

Vaish looked at him confused at his over the board reaction.

"Sorry. You just got me by surprise. I live in the same apartments." He said.

"What?" Now Vaish screamed.

Why are all crazy things happening in her life only! They are living in the same society! So much coincidence!

"Seriously?" She asked, not believing it.

"Seriously. Warli, Mayfield Society, Archie's Enclave, Wing B, Apartment No 406." He said in a serious tone and Vaish absentmindedly noded and Abhay resumed driving.

All this was too much for her. So many things were happening so fast, that she felt like she can't keep pace with them.

For the first time in her life, she was feeling out of control and this was not Vaish like. She was the controller of her life, and nothing can change that.

She decided to take back the control of her life.

Marriage. After three months.

But Arjun Shekhawat.

Heavens help him, next time he faces her because he will face the wrath of Vaishali Khanna.

So Marriage. Check.

Arjun. Check.

Project. Check.

Abhay. Mate.

Damn.

Now where did it came from?

She shook ger head and Abhay looked at her face which was a mixture of confusion with frustration.

He himself was confused at the way things were happening.

Some secrets which he never wanted to open were threatening to come on the surface.

He was getting a blurred image of what was happening, what happened but some pieces of the puzzle were missing.

He stopped the car once they reached the destination but saw that Vaish didn't move out.

"Ahem... Vaishali. We arrived." He said and Vaish came out of her thoughts and looked outside to see a cozy restaurant.

It was perfect for first date. Neither did it make her uncomfortable nor conscious.

It looked like a place where two people can come, eat and spend some time in getting to know each other, without being judged.

She was happily surprised by his choice as he didn't take her to some high class restaurant to impress her but to a perfect place where she can relax.

Abhay was happy to see her reaction. She was happy with his choice of place. Many girls won't be for all they want is a dinner at high profiles restaurant so as to create a hype in their social circle. So he never brought anyone to this place.

Then again it's Vaishali Khanna and not some normal girl. Unlike other high society girl she wasn't superficial but liked to find happiness in small things.

He was keen to discover other sides of her.

"How did you discover this place?" She asked once they settled inside.