11. Mr. Stranger

Enjoy reading ;)
And please don't kill me !
_____________________________________

Vaish returned home early that night. Sanaa has to leave early to meet some other important friend of hers, followed by Kabir who got some call and then he disappeared.

Wanting to give Rahul and Pakhi an unexpected date, she left the couple early.

She removed her accessories and looked in the mirror and sighed looking at her reflection.

She was looking so different like she was not herself. She felt that she was hiding her true identity like she was cheating with her conscience.

She was also waiting for a call from her family. They havent called her yet and she found it very odd. She just messaged her parents about her coming back but there was no reply from their side which was surprising.

She removed her lenses and looked at the real colour of her eyes.

She sighed and closed her eyes. The guilt was killing her. She made a promise to herself that she will sort that marriage matter as soon as this project gets over.

Till then she wants to live in peace.

She changed herself into a comfortable dress. Tomorrow she will shift to her flat as final work there was finished today. She will check out from the hotel tomorrow morning and her luggage will be sent to her flat.

Tomorrow will be the start of the new chapter of her life.

***

She woke up in the morning and saw a text from Sanaa.

Hey Vaish,

Good Morning Drama Queen,

Yesterday you were saying something about finding a software  developer. I know someone who is very talented and is best in this field. Rehan trusts him and even I do. I contacted this person and asked him to meet you today morning 10'o clock. So talk to him. I'm sure he is the one for you. His name is Abhay Singh.

Ps: I'm not doing any favour. Just helping my idiotic friend.

Pss: You are welcome <3

Vaish face immediately lit up and a smile appeared on her face. This was the best start for the day.

If Rehan and Sanaa were praising this person than he must be someone with good skills.

Abhay Singh.

Lets meet you and test your abilities.

She thought and hurriedly freshened up.

***

Vaish reached her office early and started working on the presentation. It was 9:30 and she was working. She had asked her assistant Sheena to bring her a coffee.

She heard a knock and thought it was Sheena and so she didn't look up.

"Good Morning Wifey!" She heard a voice that sent shivers to her spine and she stilled.

She dare not to move or look up, worried that her heart might stop beating.

"Are you shying from your husband Mrs. Stranger?!" She heard and finally looked upto see a pair of charcoal black eyes casted on her and her breath got stuck.

He looked handsome and charming but something about him didn't click out right.

"I didn't think that I have to travel so much to meet my wife. First you ran off in Vegas and now you tried a makeover. Sadly, I know my wife way too much to be blinded by this so called makeover." He said and Vaish kept on looking at him trying to absorb what really happened.