5. BestFriend

Enjoy reading :)
__________________

Vaish was excited that Sanaa was coming back today. She wanted to personally go and receive her from airport but knowing that her friend doesn't like anyone feeling discomfort for her; she stopped herself and sent a car to receive her.

She went to visit her and was shocked to see Sanaa sleeping.

Now she knew that her friend might be tired and feeling jetlagged but still her behaviour was unacceptable in Vaish's dictionary. You so not sleep without meeting your best friend for entire life.

"How dare you sleep without even meeting your soul sister, best friend, better half?" Vaish aksed.

"Do you even know how many fasts I have done, how many temples I visited for you to come back? And when you finally grace us with your presence you didn't even bother to meet us? Only this was left to be seen! Oh my God why I am even alive to see this day." Vaish asked being the dramaqueen she was. Finally she felt Sanaa opening her eyes.

"Someone is angry?" Came Sanaa's voice.

"Someone is an asshole!" Vaish replied. This was their usual style of conversation when one of them was angry.

"Someone does not want to look at her gift." Sanaa tried to bribe her for forgiveness.

"Only this was left to be seen. My friend is now bribing me for forgiveness. Listen Dr. Sanaa Malik! If you think your gift can buy my apology then you my friend are highly mistaken. Money can't buy me."

Sanaa realized that even she had to do her part of drama. She turned to other side of room and said "I didn't know that my gift will be considered as bribe. I only thought of it as a way to express my feelings but someone is not ready to listen" She said while wiping her imaginary tears.

"Oh cut the crap! I can't take this drama of yours" Sanaa finally said and hugged Vaish.

Vaish could feel Sanaa being emotional and truly speaking even she was feeling overwhelmed. Who won't if they meet their bestie after four years? But Vaish had a rule: No tear when Vaish is here!

So she cracked a joke and lit up the atmosphere.

See she is truly sunshine of any place. The light of this world.

She was surprised to know that the relationship between Sanaa and her family was not going to mend anytime soon but didn't discuss it.

As expected Sanaa enquired about Sanya's too be husband and after Vaish explained her everything she was determined to know about Rehan Siddiqui.

***

Vaish arrived home feeling tired both emotionally and physically. She had an unsuccessful meeting with a software designer and her search seem to be never ending.

The project was coming soon and she needed more trained professionals in her team. She need to do something quickly otherwise she will loose the opportunity.

She thought to discuss it with Sanaa after Sanya's marriage drama is over. It will make her feel light weighed.

***

Turned out it was not Sanya who is going to get married. Sanya eloped on the day of her marriage and the groom wanted to marry Sanaa.

"Stop it, Vaish! You can't kill him." Sanaa said for the hundredth time.

"No! Enough is enough. Till now I tolerated him because he was your father. I even wanted you to improve your relationship with your family but I was wrong. They aren't your family. And don't feel sad about it. We friends are your family. I am calling Rahul and Pakhi right now. They are in Mumbai but they will come as soon as possible to support you.