17. Feelings

Enjoy reading  :)

_________________________________

"Missing me dear wifey?" She heard the voice she hated most and turned to see Arjun standing behind her and smirking.

And she felt like punching his face to wipe that smirk off. Last time he caught her off guard but this time he won't have that pleasure.

"Are you stalking me, Mr. Shekhawat?" She asked haughtily with her hands folded on her chest.

"Think whatever you like, Mrs. Stranger!" He said and walked towards her but she used her hand to maintain some distance between them.

He wasn't allowed in her personal space. He didn't have any rights.

"By the way you look really cute like an Angel in this pink dress but the red dress you wore on the wedding day was killer!" He said and Vaish closed her eyes trying to control herself.

"I can't believe that you came to this club all alone?!" He asked.

"I came with my office staff." She answered so that he should know better to make any advances towards her.

"The more the better. But where is your boyfriend? Didn't he come here with his girlfriend or does he allow his beautiful girlfriend to roam around freely?" He asked in a teasing manner.

"I don't owe you any explanation." She snapped.

"Believe me Vaish, you owe me so much and by the time I am done with you will be thankful for my presence in your life." He said in a sincere voice and Vaish felt goosebumps from it.

"I don't need you in my life." She said in a flat tone.

"You need me more than you realise." He answered back.

"Can you please leave me alone and don't show me your face for say next... two hundred years!" She angrily said.

"Your fierce tone only make me more attracted towards you." He said and came close to her and held her shoulders.

"Stay away from me, you psycho!" Vaish screamed and tried to remove his hands but he didn't budge.

"I have the right." He said.

"No you don't. You are not what you claim to be and I'm sure of it." She said in a stong voice.

"Oh really? Then who is it?" He asked.

"It's none of your business. As I said I'm not answerable to you." She said and punched him on his chest so that he move away from her and it worked.

"Stay away from me, Mr. Shekhawat. I'm not a damsel in distress to come under your pretty talks. So stop following me around otherwise the consequences won't be good." She said.

"And who will save you from me? Your petty punches?" He said and laughed.

"My girlfriend don't need a protection from a useless piece of shit like you." They heard a new voice and turned to see Abhay standing there and angrily watching them.

"Oh! Here comes the boyfriend." Arjun mocked and Abhay's temper went high.

When his Fireball didn't return he went outside to check her and his blood boiled when he heard this idiot threatening her.

He walked between them and tried to punch Arjun but Arjun blocked him.

"First time I was caught because I was off guard. But it won't happen again Abhay." Arjun said in a threatening manner.

Vaish didn't like where it was going and so she kept a hand on Abhay's shoulder.

"Leave him Abhay. He doesn't deserve our time." She said trying to end it.