38: Favour

Enjoy Reading (:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Repeat the same speech near Pooja Aunty and your in laws and you will not only be forgiven immediately but also come under their definition of ideal man." Rehan casually said as if he didn't just berated his friend and Abhay's face morphed into realization.

"You were never angry; you just wanted to make me feel guilty." Abhay shouted and started running behind Rehan who jumped above the couch and started running away while laughing for getting his perfect revenge.

All throughout his life Abhay has tormented him with his dramas, now his time finally came and he wasn't going to let go of that opportunity so easily. Also, he remembered the day when Abhay sent him thirty two voice messages full of all sort of curses in the world. It must be after he woke up in Vegas and realized that he was married.

So he acted like an angry friend and he wasn't disappointed. He was impressed with Abhay's answer but the last line of his long speech was a relief to his ears.

Abhay Singh, the great drama king was asking forgiveness from him. God has really blessed him by sending Vaish in his best friend's life. Not only does she keep him in check but also he can tease him anyway with just her name.

He would have continued his acting but stopped because he knew that the two woman present there were getting stressed; seeing them fighting.

Vaish was feeling guilty and his Angel, well he can't give her any stress especially in her condition.

Sanaa shook her head seeing them running behind each other having witnessed it hundreds of time by now but Vaish was shocked.

She can't believe that the Rehan Siddiqui who appears so uptight in front of media can be so fun loving in real life. He was so protective of Shenu, even her although they just became friends recently.

Kabir really needed to see this side of him, then he will realise that Rehan is not the business minded person that media portrays him to be. Then his opinion about Rehan will definitely change.

"You are happy with it all?" Sanaa asked Vaish while watching those two grownups running behind each other like kids.

"This is the best that I've felt in months." Vaish replied truthfully.

"You aren't angry with me right, for hiding all this?" Vaish asked.

"You didn't hide anything. You came to tell me the truth as soon as you can." Sanaa replied.

"But you are angry with Abhay?" Vaish asked feeling the meaning behind Sanaa's words.

"Angry, no. Disappointed, yes. He should have shared the news with us about his marriage. God knows what he must have gone through keeping it bottled inside him. Then there was the issue with Pooja Aunty. He didn't tell you immediately and I can understand that but he could have told us, his friends who have been with him since so many years. Why does no one trust me enough to share something so important in their life with me?" Sanaa asked with a pained look in her eyes and Vaish understood that it wasn't only Abhay she was talking about.

"Abhay is not Kabir, Shenu." Vaish said.

She then heard a pot breaking and saw Abhay standing behind them with a guilty look on his face. He must have heard their conversation.

Abhay then realized that it was indeed his mistake to not share his problems with his friends. Rehan took it in a light manner because they had a bro code to understand each other like that but Sanaa was different.