Chapter 2

I have advanced classes so me Jimin and Taehyung have the same classes. (Jimin and Tae might or might've not asked the owner of the college to do that.) We were walking down the hallway into our first class we got to the class and sat down together. Each table has four chairs so it was convenient. I was laying on Taehyung's shoulder when he screamed out "KOOKIE!!!!! SIT HERE!!!!" I got scared and fell out of my chair. "OH SHIT!" I yelled out. That Kookie guy ran up to me and helped me up.
Jungkook: Are you ok?!
Me: Yeah I'm used to it
Jimin: TAE!!
Taehyung: OMFG! IM SO SORRY Y/N!
Me: Don't worry Tae it's fine
Taehyung: FINE?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT!
Me: But I wasn't.....
Jungkook: Are you sure your ok?
Me: Yeah thanks
I noticed that this Kookie guy was really good looking. But Kookie must be a nickname right? He sat down next to Taehyung and started talking to him. I then turned to Jimin.
Me: Chim Chim, who's that Kookie guy?
Jimin: He's a good friend of Tae and me.
Me: Oh how come I've never met him?
Jimin: I don't really know. I mean we've invited him to the house before but every time he's comes over your out of the house, so maybe that's why.
Me: True
Suddenly the bell rings and like 2 minutes later students come into the classroom. They all sit and a girl comes up to Jimin.
Random Girl: Hi Jiminie! Are you free later?
Jimin: Um hey....... I actually have plans later with my.... um sister! And my friends, so sorry I can't today.....
Random Girl: Oh it's ok Jiminie! We'll go out together another time!
The girl then walks away to a table and starts talking to her friends.
Me: So who's your girlfriend?!
Jimin nudges me and says "shut up" then we both laugh. I turn around and see Jungkook staring at me? But when I see him he immediately starts talking to Taehyung. I guess I'm just seeing things. I shrug it off and continue to talk to Jimin. 

Authors Note
This chapter is just a filler I have been busy with school. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! :)